T H I R T E E N

"She was my beauty and I was her beast

"She was my beauty and I was her beast."

Author's POV:

Spinning the wine glass in his hands Mr. Kim was focused on his book. he flip the page and took a sip. he felt a presence near him but he didn't lift his head.

"What do want now reaper?" He asked without looking at him. the young boy flinch and look at him with his big eyes.

"Um...um I am sorry your Majesty. I just showed up without any notice." he said. Mr. Kim put his book on the table and finally look at him.

"What with a sudden visit?" he asked. his dragon shape eyes look at him coldly.

"Oh....yes, Almighty ask for your visit. he want you to  meet him as soon as possible." raising his eyebrows he stood up.

"I visit him last month but he wasn't there now he want me again." The boy nod. Mr. Kim roll his eyes.

"This is what Almighty told me."

"Okay I will visit him. you can leave now Kai." Boy smile and quickly nod his head.

"Um....that bonsai plant is cute your Majesty." he said and quickly yet himself from there before he could say anything.

Mr. Kim sit back in his chair wonder why Almighty ask him for a visit. there must be something.

1 Month later

Y/N HOUSE:

At Night:

Sitting in her balcony with a blanket wrap around her figure she look at the full moon. It was shining and throwing it's light all around

she smile wiping the few tears from her cheek. It's been month since she step out of the house and also since she last saw jungkook.

Jungkook was a special part of her life. he was her only friend. she never knew that how he feel for her.

She was all alone now and about taehyung. yes he do leave her alone but for a little while. how can he just stay away from her when he know that she needs someone.

he just look at her from the shadows and step out when she fall asleep. she doesn't know he is there every night.

she close her eyes but soon open when she hear a door bell. when ever there was someone on the door there was a bad news.

she frown and stood up. she unwrap the blanket around her and walk downstairs. she open the door and was shocked when she saw the unexpected person standing in front of her. he smile lightly. she stare at him coldly. the words of her mother rang into her mind. she sigh.