T E N

"Even if you try you can't escape me

"Even if you try you can't escape me."

AUTHOR'S POV:

PRESENT TIME:

She groan feeling the bright sunlight on her face, she turn to the other side and slowly open her eyes. The sunlight was spread all around the room, she remember something that make her panic. she throw the blanket off of her body and sit on the bed, she remember what happened last night.

her eyes fall on the broken phone on the floor, it wasn't a dream. she was not dreaming whatever happened and whatever he said was all true.

with the tears in her eyes she stood up from her bed and pick up the broken phone from the floor, it was completely shattered it was of no use anymore.

she sigh and wipe her tears quickly. she decided not to go university today, she was about to go back to her bed when she hear someone ringing the bell.

she frown thinking who will come at this time. she blink her eyes before putting her broken phone on the bed and walk downstairs. The bell was ringing constantly making her irritated, she open the door annoyed and look at the person standing in front of her.

"Y/n-ah." her eyes were cold and she stare at him emotionlessly.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. he walk in and hug her tightly.

"I am sorry pumpkin." he said resting his head on her shoulder.

"Jungkook why did you come here?" she asked again.

"No call me kook or koo. don't call me with my full name. I know you are mad. I am sorry." he whine, y/n roll her eyes at his childishness.

"Just come in." he didn't let her go. he was clinging on her until she close the door.

"sit here." she push him down on the couch making him pout.

"did you have breakfast?" she ask. jungkook quickly shake his head.

"Okay then I am making it for you." she was still mad at him. jungkook know he messed up. minutes pass and she was still in the kitchen. standing in front of the stove she flip the pancake and sigh.

A pair of muscular arms wrap around her waist make her flinch. she turn her head and look at him who rest his head on her shoulder.

"What are you doing Jungkook?"

"Please don't be mad at me y/n. I am sorry. I promise I will not do that again." Jungkook said. y/n turn back to the stove and place the pancake on the plate.

"You break your promise every time jungkook. did you even remember how many times you leave me just to go on a date with random girls." she said. his grip tighten around. she was a bit uncomfortable because they never stay like this. yes they were close but not this much.