F O U R T E E N

" The way she look at me

" The way she look at me. make me want to hold her forever."

y/n Pov:

I was sitting on my chair my hand rest on my desk and my face bury in arms. I was thinking about how miserable my life has become.

everyone look at me with pity. I don't know why? even jungkook ignore me all day. was it easy for him? was it that easy to throw away our four years of friendship just like that. I can't return his feeling is that my fault.

I sigh and look at the students who just walked in. I saw jungkook walking in with his friends. new friends. he once again ignore me and walk past my desk.

Jimin walk in too. he was acting strange. he doesn't bother me anymore or even look at it me. it's not like I even care tho.  There was so many things in my mind. I am just fed up with with my life and all the people around me.

am I hard to love? Why it's easy for everyone to leave me. Am I really not worth loving?

Tears filled my eyes but I wipe them with the back of hand and soon teacher walk in as well.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Yuna bite her lips and try to push her tears back but nothing works. A loud sob left her lips and she clenched on her dress.

pair of arms wrap around her pulling her into a comforting embrace. she bury her face in the shirt and burst into tears.

" How much will you cry honey?" he asked. she shake her head.

"I shouldn't have done that. I am a very bad mother, hobi." she said and look at her husband who shake his head and wipe her tears.

"No you are not. yes. I agree that you shouldn't have done this to her. you leave her when she needed you the most but you didn't have any choice. please stop crying. it hurt me too, love." Yuna sniff.

"I thought what I was doing was right. it's not like I didn't regret. I regret very badly. she is my daughter I once used to love her father. she was as important as Do-hyun is for me."

"you know I read about demon king. It says he will be the strongest king and he will have a power of ruling the world. he will only marry once and will cherish the woman who he fall in love with. what if she is in safe hands. maybe.....just maybe I had made the right decision." she said and look at him.

Hoseok doesn't know what to say. he wasn't familiar with them kinds of stuff. he was a successful businessman. he never believe in demons just like y/n.

"I don't know honey. I don't know." he said
hugging her body again.

XXX University:

Rooftop: