T W E N T Y S I X ✨

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞

Her monster.

This is what he actually is. he doesn't care what she called him. It sound so much beautiful from her mouth. The smile on her face told him that she had finally accepted him.

"You love me?" he asked stupidly. A soft chuckle left her lips and his shocked face was looking so adorable to her.

"Yes." he was still trying to understand what is happening when her fingers touched his cheek. Again he doesn't feel any pain.

"Thank you for loving me so much. I have hurt you too. I am sorry." Taehyung shook his head and hold her hand place on his cheek.

"You can never hurt me, sweetheart." his other hand cup her cheek and pull her closer, his lips brush against her soft one and he pull her into a deep passionate kiss.

Smiling into the kiss, she wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him back with same love and passion. Their lips mold together like a missing pieces of puzzle.

He gently push her down on the bed without breaking the kiss. his hand rest beside her and he hover over her small body. he push his tongue inside her mouth enjoying the sweet taste on his tongue. His body pushed against her getting a small moan from her. Taehyung pull back and a smirk appear on his lips.

"Aros wasn't lying when he said you taste divine." he said, her cheek heated up. he lick his swollen lips and intertwined their fingers. he lean closer to her neck placing soft kisses. her eyes closed tightly and she enjoyed the feeling of his warm lips against her skin.

"I love you. I love you so much." he said kissing down to her chest.

"Taehyung." she moan. her moan turned him on even more. his grip tighten around her, he hold her wrist and pinned them above her head.

"I want to feel you so badly." his deep heavy voice make her shiver. her breath hitched when she look at his pitch black eyes.

Taehyung hold the hum of her shirt and rip it off of her body. A gasp left her lips and her eyes widen. That was her favorite shirt.

"Beautiful." he whispered. he hand reach to her back and he unclipped her bra and throw it away, she was exposed in front of him. his hungry eyes stare at her round breast. her harden nipples.

"Oh gosh." Her breath get heavier when his mouth wrap around her nipples and he suck on them. she want to touch him but his grip was tight around her wrist. she whine when he doesn't let her go.

It was the first time Taehyung was touching her like this and he want to devour her whole. he suck on her breast harder leaving them red. she huff and she clenched her thighs together feeling wetness pooling between them. Taehyung pull back and bite his lips looking at her messed up figure..

"do you want something, sweetheart?" he asked teasing her. she whine and try to get herself free from his hold.

"Tell me and I'll give it to you." she gulp. he look so hot on the top of her.