𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Nᴀʀʀᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ,ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ
Fᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 3
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Bailey stared at her phone,confusion and annoyance taking over her face.she knew who it was and the person had done it so many times before.

her father.

her dad had never been there for her and whenever he was 'in her life' it wasn't for long.but whenever he 'was there' he would always abuse Bailey.he never abused her mom and she was thankful because she would rather it be her than her mom even thought Bailey was so young.

the abuse started when she was about 3 and it didn't stop until she was about 6.he never lived with Bailey and Jennifer.he started a new family when Bailey was around 4.

the reason he was like this,was because he didn't want a girl and that's why he didn't abuse Jennifer.pretty pathetic right?well so was danny.after he stopped abusing her,he was sent to prison for around 5-7 years and that was the last time she has saw him.he started a real family and he has a wife,and 8 year old son, 2 daughters who are 16 and 12.

he has been dming Bailey for a good while,telling her to stop posting the content that she posts because he was looking out for his other children but why should Bailey listen to him?he was never ever there for her.

she was pulled out of her thoughts by Alex.

Alex-"bails,you okay?who texted you?"

the question brought everyone's attention to them.

Bailey-"uh yeah,i'm fine.it was just my manager,i have to go to the studio so i will see you guys later"

everyone said their goodbyes and Bailey left with the message on her mind.she doesn't know why but it always bothers her when he messages her.

Author speaks!
yeah i don't know why danny is his name either.i was stuck on what to name him lol🤷🏽‍♀️