𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Iᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs,ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ,ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ,ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 9
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

After that phone call bailey felt weird for some reason.she felt like she made Bryce and Addison fall out so she decided to message Bryce.

𝙱𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢hey,Addison called me yesterday and asked about the liked comments and I just wanted to check if you guys are okay?Delivered 10

𝙱𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢
hey,Addison
called me yesterday
and asked about the
liked comments and
I just wanted to check
if you guys are okay?
Delivered 10.33am

𝟷𝟷.𝟶𝟻𝚊𝚖

𝙱𝚛𝚢𝚌𝚎
Yeah.we're okay.
what did she say?

𝙱𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢
she was just asking
why I liked the comment
and why you liked that comment
and I just said that I don't know
and to ask you .

𝙱𝚛𝚢𝚌𝚎
Oh okay.well she
hasn't said anything
to me

𝙱𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢
well  it doesn't matter
then.just forget it

𝙱𝚛𝚢𝚌𝚎
okay well are u coming
over later?

𝙱𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢
bryce,we talked  about
this.I'm not going to sway
and your not coming here.it's for
the best right now.

𝙱𝚛𝚢𝚌𝚎
yeah I know I just
kinda wanna see my
bestfriend

𝙱𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢
Yeah and I wanna see
u too but not right now .
Read 11.11am

****

****

Bailey called blane because she needed some company so he was on his way over to baileys house right now.

Blane walked in and saw her manager in the first kitchen.

Blane-"hey where's bailey?"

James-"i think she's in her room"

Blane-"okay thanks bro"

Bailey was laying on her bed with a bra and short shorts on.blane walked in and saw this and he licked his lips.he thought she was so beautiful.

⚠︎︎𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝⚠︎︎

Blane-"hey sexy"

Bailey-"hey"

Blane-"u okay?"

Bailey-"yeah,of course"

Blane-"good.because..."

Blane moved on top of bailey so he was hovering over her.They stared at each other then blane crashed his lips on to hers.

They made out for a few more minutes until bailey pulled away for a brief second.

Blane-"you sure?"

They have done it before but blane always made sure.
Bailey nodded then they smashed their lips again.

They moved from on top of the bed to under the covers.bailey took off blanes top taking their lips away from another then went back to making out with tongue.

Blane then took off baileys sports bra then her shorts and she was just left in her panties.bailey then took off blanes sweatpants.

Blane went down to baileys neck and attacked it with a lot of hickeys.he kissed down her body until he got to her panties,he kissed her thighs and her inner thighs then he took off her panties and started to eat her out.

Bailey was a moaning mess and she was pulling on blanes hair.he added tongue and that made her on edge.

Bailey-"b-babe I'm going to c-cum"

Blane-"not yet princess"

Bailey was moaning so loud and she knew she couldn't keep it in.

She cummed in his mouth and he licked it all up and swallowed it.

Blane took off his boxers and he thrusted into bailey and went fast and deep.

Bailey-"faster daddy"

Blane went faster and they were both moaning.

𝙰𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Bailey rolled of blane.about 20 minutes ago,bailey started to ride blane.they sex was really intense and a lot of things happened.they were both panting and sweating.

Blane-"that was so good baby"

Bailey-"yeah it was"

Bailey got up and to find a T-shirt to put on.she didn't have the energy to go to her closet and get anything so she put on blanes after a minute of trying to find it.

She got back into bed and blane put his arm around her and they both fell asleep feeling happy.

☾𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖☽

that was my first time writing smut so I'm sorry if it's bad😭it was so weird for mr to write