𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑥

Nᴀʀʀᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ,ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ,ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 20
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Bailey was now at the sway house.she was sitting in bryces bedroom with him.she had just got there and boy was he in for a surprise.

Bryce-"so you okay?this is the third time in over a week you have asked to meet"

Bailey-"I know and this time,I really want to make things right between us"

Bryce smiled.he was happy she said that because he has been thinking the same lately.

Bryce-"good.because I've been thinking the same lately"

It was baileys turn to smile but it slowly fell when she realised she had to tell Bryce about what was going on with her lately.

Bailey-"but there is something I do need to tell you and you can't tell anyone.not yet.I haven't said a word to anyone,not even tana"

Bryce-"god,it must be serious" he chuckled

Bailey-"yeah.it is"

Bryce's facial expression changed to a confused,concerned face.

Bryce-"well,what's up?"

Bailey-"um well,lately I've been down and everyone has been wondering if I'm relapsing"

Bryce was confused but still concerned of course.

Bryce-"wait I thought that you didn't tell anyone"

Bailey-"I didn't,they have just been noticing-but thats not the point.the point is that I've been letting the hate get to me and I now think that maybe I am relapsing but not badly"

Bryce sighed.he had seen all the hate on her social but he never knew it would lead to this.

Bryce-"god bails.I'm so sorry.but me and everyone is going to help you get better"

Bailey-"but that's the thing Bryce,I am better."

Bryce-"but how can you if you are relapsing?"

Bailey-"it's just minor.it will be gone in the next couple of days"

Bryce-"well good thing you are taking your medication"

Bailey looked down and bit her lip

Bryce-"what!?bails your not taking your medication?"

Bailey sighed

Bailey-"I just don't think there's a point to it anymore.I'm better"

It was now Bryce's turn to sigh

Bryce-"bailey,you have to take your medication,no wonder you are relapsing"

Bailey-"I just didn't take it for a couple of days to see if I really needed it and I do so I will take it when I get home"

Bryce-"look,I'll drop this okay?but you have to promise me you will keep taking your medication"

Bailey-"I promise"

****