𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Nᴀʀʀᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ,ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 21
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

It took a lot of convincing but Bryce managed to get kouvr,mia and tana on board too.

Bryce asked everyone to go to baileys house today.he of course asked Bailey first and she let them.

So that's why everyone is at baileys house,waiting on Bryce to get there.

Trust Bryce to be on time.

When Bryce got there he went up to the second floor where Bailey said that's where everyone was.

Bryce-"hey guys"

Bailey-"hey.so why is everyone here?"

Bailey chuckled,she was honestly so confused.

Everyone stayed quiet and looked to Bryce.he sighed in defeat.

Bryce-"okay fine,I will tell her"

Bailey-"wait tell me what?what does everyone know that I don't?"

Bryce-"okay.bailey don't be mad at us but we have been talking and we decided-

Tana-"no,BRYCE decided"

Now bailey was even more confused.

Bryce sighed again.

Bryce-"okay.I decided that maybe it's best if you go back to rehab-not stay but go talk to your doctor there and go daily"

Bailey-"what are you guys crazy?actually,don't answer that.but what makes you think that I need to go back to rehab?"

Thomas-"bailey,you are not taking your meds,not eating,doing extra work,your not taking care of yourself,you need to get better."

Bailey-"I don't know how many times I have to say this but I AM better.I have been for over a year"

Kouvr-"look,I didn't agree with this at first but now that we are all talking about it,maybe it isn't such a bad idea"

Bailey scoffed and shook her head

Bailey-"I can't believe you told them"she said to Bryce.

Bryce-"I told them,because we are all worried about you and want to help you"

Josh-"yeah,and pushing this away isn't going to help"

Tana-"bailey,we can't stand to see you like this"

Tayler-"we love you bails"

Mia-"and it's okay to feel like this because I know you are so hardworking and get so under pressure"

Alex-"we also want to know why you didn't say anything"

Bailey-"I didn't tell you guys cause i thought I could handle it alone and I didn't want to be a burden to any of you"

Patrick-"bailey,don't be stupid"

Calvin-"you wouldn't burden any of us"

Jaden-"you are our bestfriend"

Griffin-"we're all family"

Bailey smiled.she was so lucky to have them all.she found them as her family.even her mom loved them.

Bailey-"I love you guys but I will think about it"