𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑡𝑤𝑜

Nᴀʀʀᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ,ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ,ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 16
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Bailey was in her room on social media.she had gotten a lot of hate over the past couple of days and she has been quite down since her and Bryce fell out.

She feels like her mental illness is coming back again and she's scared.scared to be put back in the position she was in last year.

She had only got her self better literally a year ago and now she feels if she tells anyone,especially her mom,she will let everyone she loves and cares for down.

She feels like they will try and talk her into going back to rehab or hospital again.

Bailey was brought out of her thought by her room door opening.it was Ben,her manager.

Ben-"hey.u okay?"

Bailey-"yeah of course"

Bailey never liked bringing her friends into her problems.she would feel like a burden and she didn't like everyone worrying about her so she always shut the question down when someone would ask who wouldn't actually know is she's really okay or not.

Ben-"are u sure?cause you have been sitting up here for the past hour or so saying or doing nothing.what's going on bails?"

Bailey sighed but she wasn't going to give in easily.she didn't like people she loved knowing she was going to break down any second.she wanted to be okay for everyone so that she could help them.

Bailey"I'm fine,honestly Ben.nothing to worry about.just a headache"

Ben-"well if your sure.do you want any food?"

Bailey-"no I'm okay" bailey smiled faintly

Ben-"bails you haven't been eating for a couple of days"

Bailey-"yes I have"

Bailey quickly shut it down.she hasn't been eating much again.she has done this a lot in the past.

Ben-"really?cause every time I ask you,you say that no or you have already eaten or that you will have something later and we both know that's not true"

Bailey-"I'm fine,honestly.I just ate"

Ben-"bailey!" Ben sighed

Bailey-"what!?I have just eaten,I don't want anything"

Ben sighed.he knew asking the question he is about to ask will probably send Bailey over the edge and lash out but he feels like he has to ask.

Ben-"bailey are u going back there again?"

Bailey knew what he was asking.she has heard the question quite a number of times over the last month by her mom and her friends.

Bailey sighed.

Bailey-"no Ben I'm not" bailey lied quite easily

James knew she was lying but didn't want her to be sent over the edge.

Ben-"okay fine I will leave it alone" Ben said putting his hands up to surrender and waking out

Bailey sighed for what felt like the millionth time that day.she felt bad for lying but she didn't want to let Ben down.

Bailey went back on to instagram,deciding to post something.she knows she will get hate comments but she hasn't posted in a couple of days.

she knows she will get hate comments but she hasn't posted in a couple of days

🔵⚪️

Liked by kouvr and 8,717,128 others Baileyanistonn keep my pretty name outta ur mouthVɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 44,563 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs

Baileyanistonn keep my pretty name outta ur mouth
Vɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 44,563 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs

User loveee the dark vibes😍

User this is your world and we are just living in it

User this photoshoot is something else.

User we are not the same with or without😌

Khloekardashian✔︎ and of course perfect

Sofiarichie✔︎ coolest chick in town👏🏼

User BRYCE DOES NOT WANT YOU ANYMORE

User you need to loose weight

User news flash:not every guy wants you

User please for the love of god.stop being a hoe.

User you need to eat more.

Kouvr✔︎ ily bby.