𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

Nᴀʀʀᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ,ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 22
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Bailey had a long ass think about going back.she honestly hated that place,she knew it helped her and a lot of people but that wasn't the place she wanted to be last year.

She decided to not go back.she knew it would hurt everyone but she had to do what was right for her,she was thinking about herself for the first time in a very long time.

So bailey has called everyone round to her house again and they were all sitting in the second floor living room again.

Bailey-"so you guys are probably wondering what my answer is and before I say anything,I want to say thank you for looking out for me,I'm really thankful for you guys"

Bryce-"of course bails"

Bailey-"okay um,I've decided to not go back"

Everyone's face fell,she didn't want to disappoint them but she knew this is what was best for her"

Thomas-"wait what?"

Bailey-"I'm sorry guys.I really am but I know this is what's right for me.going back to that place-"

Bryce stood up and sighed frustrated.

Bailey looked to him

Bailey-"Bryce,I'm sorry okay but I can't"

Tana-"we support you babe"

Tana hugged her from the side and they both smiled at each other.

Bryce-"look,I'm not mad but I just thought that it WOULD be a good place for you"

Mia-"yeah we all did,but if it's not what you want then we're not going to force you"

Kouvr-"but we obviously want to help you"

Bailey nodded and smiled at all of them.

Bailey-"of course you can"

Jaden-"we meant what we said yesterday"

Tayler-"you honestly mean so much to us Bailey"

Alex-"we want to see you happy again"

Griffin-"but if that means no doctors"

Josh-"then no doctors"

Ryland-"just us"

Nick-"we will help you bails"

Calvin-"for as long as it takes"

Bailey-"god I don't know what I would do without you guys"

Everyone smiled at her and hugged her.they were lucky to have her,and she was lucky to have them.

She was glad that there was no fights about it,she was also glad that they were all supportive about it.