Chapter 2

Juicy's POV

"Thanks, guys! See you on Monday!"

Narrator and Ayden were the last ones to be dropped off. After waving goodbye, we pulled out of their driveway and parked on the side of the road.

"Should I drop you off at your house or would you prefer to take your car?" asked Eddie

I remained silent and gently lowered my head onto his shoulder; staring at the millions of stars through the front window.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"Nothing, it's just... could I perhaps spend the night at your place? I know it's a short notice but I got this massive headache and... I dunno... I just don't want to sleep alone tonight. I really hope this doesn't bother you"

I removed my head off Eddie's shoulder as he locked eyes with me. A smile grew on his face before he leaned forward and kissed me.

"What about your car?" he asked

"I'll fetch it tomorrow"

"Oh OK, then sure"

I shyly smiled at his answer before thanking him and lowering my seat. I stared out the window as Eddie started the car and headed down the empty road.

Eddie's POV

After a smooth ride with calming music playing on the radio and millions of stars twinkling in the sky, we finally arrived home. I opened the door for Juicy and we walked into the living room. Just as he was about to sit down, I stopped him.

"Umm... you don't have to sleep in here if you don't want to. I don't want you to feel lonely. I mean-"

I felt my cheeks burn red. I was too embarrassed to finish the sentence. Luckily, the smile on Juicy's face indicated that he already understood what I meant.

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Well..."

Juicy chuckled at my nervousness and walked up to me. He cuffed my cheeks into his palms before stealing a quick kiss. I broke away and smiled.

"Is that a yes?

Juicy blushed and headed towards my room. I hung my jacket onto the rack and followed him. When I arrived upstairs, Juicy was already flopped on the bed.

"Oh, come on. Are you that tired?" I laughed

"Parties are tiring, dude. Especially if your head ends up spinning" he complained "Would you mind if I took a quick shower? It would probably help"

"Yeah, of course. Go ahead. You can borrow some clothes from the bottom drawer if you want to sleep in something else. I won't mind"

He blushed again before walking over to the drawer, grabbing some clothes and hopping into the shower.

While he was freshening up, I got into something more comfy and climbed into bed.

(New message from Eric)

__________

~ Yo Eddie! Sorry for messaging you so late but your buddy Gaege's car is still here

~ Yeah, don't worry about it. He's spending the night by me and will pick it up tomorrow

~ At your place, huh? You could've asked me to hook you up with some rubbers, you know ;)

~ Get your mind out of the gutter, Eric. He had a headache and asked if he could spend the night. Nothing's gonna happen

~ Whatever you say... Just know, I'll always hook a bro up ;)

~ Go to sleep, Eric!!

~ Ugh, fine. See ya!

~ Bye

__________

As I switched off my phone, the bathroom door opened and Juicy stepped out. His hair was still slightly damp and he was wearing one of my sweatpants and my 5-mil hoodie.

"You look so... cute" I blushed

He looked up and smiled before climbing in beside me.

"I'm going straight to sleep. I'm tired as fuck" he chuckled

Juicy's POV

I climbed into bed and turned onto my side with my back facing Eddie. I was about to fall asleep when I was interrupted. Eddie let out a soft whimper and I rolled my eyes; knowing exactly what he wanted. I turned onto my other side and faced him.

"Really?" I asked in an annoyed tone

Eddie just pouted and gave me the "puppy" look.

I let out a sigh before he rolled onto his back and lifted his arm. I scooted closer, placed my hand on his chest and cuddled up next to him. He lowered his arm gently onto my cast and pulled me closer into his soft sweatshirt. I rested my head onto his shoulder as he casually played with my hair.

"You're so stubborn"

"I know" he smiled

I chuckled before I grabbed the duvet and pulled it over us. Eddie tucked the blanket over my cast and switched off his bedside lamp.

"Night Juicy" he said before gently kissing my forehead

"Night" I replied; snuggling my head into his neck and eventually dozing off