Chapter 9

Eddie's POV

I had to say it. I'm sorry but I had to. I didn't mean to be rude or anything but it was the only way to stop the two from arguing any further. Who knows what could've happened if I didn't do anything. Plus, fights like those are really unnecessary. 

I turned to Gabby. She crossed her arms and a huge smirk appeared on her face. She let out a short chuckle before sitting down. Who was this girl? This definitely wasn't the Gabriela that I remember. I thought she'd calm down from the lecture incident. Boy, was I wrong. I pushed my chair aside and stood up. I was about to run after Juicy when Gabby grabbed my wrist. 

"Sit down, Eddie" she snapped

"Keep quiet, you. You've said enough. I need to go talk to him right now. He didn't deserve to hear any of that shit you said" 

"Of course he did. That bitch deserved every word that I said. I was only spitting facts. Now stop wasting your energy on that loser and sit down"

"What the fuck is your problem, Gabby?! Why are you being such a bitch towards Gaege? He did nothing wrong"

"Umm... excuse me?! What did you just call me?"

"I called you a bitch"

"Oh, so you're also going to be an asshole now?"

"Don't turn this on me. I asked you a question. Now answer it"

"I'm not being a bitch towards Gaege. Someone had to put him in his place. He had to hear those words sooner or later or he'd just continue to use you guys"

"He's not using us! He's-"

"Shh! That's enough. The class is about to start. Sit down!"

Gabby yanked my arm and pulled me back onto my seat. I'm not giving up that easily. Whether Gabby likes it or not, I'm going to talk to Juicy... one way or another. 

When the class finally began, Gabby took out her pen and began to write down the PowerPoint notes from the board. Yes, this was my opportunity! When I thought she was distracted enough, I slowly pulled out my phone from my bag. If I couldn't walk over to Juicy, I might as well send him a text instead. It was the best solution I had. I tapped onto his profile and began to type a huge paragraph when-

"I'll take that"

I couldn't even finish my text message when Gabriela grabbed my phone right out of my hand and placed it onto her side of the desk.

"GABRIELA! Give me back my phone!"

"Class has begun and you know phones aren't allowed! Plus, I know you are texting that asshole. Let him fuck off himself and concentrate on the PowerPoint instead"

"What the hell, Gabriela?! That's my phone, not yours. GIVE IT BACK"

"You're wasting your time, Eddie. Just fucking forget about him already!"

"Gabriela! Give me back my fucking pho-"

"Can both of you shut up?! You're acting like 5 year olds. Now bring me that phone and concentrate on the PowerPoint!" yelled the professor

Gabby gave me a cheeky smirk before she stood up and handed my phone over to the professor. I've never seen this side of Gabriela before. Why was she like this? Was it me? Was it Juicy? Well, whatever it was, it definitely opened my eyes and made me realize why Juicy hated her so much.

Gabby's POV

It's been about 30 minutes since class began and Eddie hasn't said a single word to me since. He probably realized how stupid he was wasting so much time and energy on Gaege. Took him long enough. Even an idiot could point out how much that loser was using the boys. Who'd want such a pathetic person in their group anyway? Eddie will definitely thank me later.