Chapter 6

Eddie's POV

After many hours of hard work, Juicy and I finally finished arranging his furniture. Phew, that was really tiring.

I placed the last pot plant onto his shelf before I made my way downstairs. Juicy sorted the remaining forks and knives into his drawer before collapsing onto the couch.

"I'm exhausted. Who knew home decorating could be this tiring" he sighed

"Yeah. I'm tired as well"

"Here, take a seat on the couch and I'll make us some hot chocolate. It's getting late" smiled Juicy

I grabbed a pillow and sat on the couch as he returned to the kitchen.

Juicy's POV

I walked up to the kitchen counter and prepared the kettle. I grabbed a small plate from the top shelf and stacked a few chocolate chip cookies onto it. Eddie and I worked hard today; we deserved this.

I grabbed two mugs from the bottom cabinet and poured the chocolate powder into them. Just as I was about to grab the milk from the fridge, my phone vibrated. It was a text from Narrator.

~ Yo, Juicy. Check Twitter. You and Eddie are trending!

Trending? Wow, really? I opened twitter. Narrator was right! Eddie and I were #5 on trending! I scrolled through my page which was filled with that video taken at Eric's party. It was shared by hundreds of students from Lakewood. So many comments were left underneath each post. I read through them and smiled at the huge amount of support and compliments:

_______________

"OMG! Look at these two! Who would've thought?! #GEDDIE"

"#GEDDIE forever! 🏳‍🌈❤"

"I am so happy for these two! They are adorable #GEDDIE"

"What a way to end of Eric's amazing party! #GEDDIE"

"Girls, stay back. I stan for #GEDDIE"

_______________

Comment after comment was filled with love and support. I never thought the students at Lakewood would be so happy but I'm not complaining. As more Geddie hashtags appeared, the smile on my face only grew bigger.

"Looks like you're having fun over there, hey? What's with the big smile?" chuckled Eddie

"We are trending on Twitter"

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, open your feed and see for yourself"

As Eddie opened his phone, I poured the hot water into the mugs and added the milk as well. I grabbed us a couple of spoons and joined Eddie on the couch. I handed him over his mug and placed the cookies onto the coffee table.

"Aww" smiled Eddie; hearting all the supportive comments

"I know, hey. The people at Lakewood are way more supportive than I thought"

"Aww, look at this one" chuckled Eddie; showing me a comment underneath one of the posts. It read:

_______________

"By far my favourite couple at Lakewood. I stan #GEDDIE. Ya'll are adorable and I wish you both happiness going forward🏳‍🌈❤"

_______________

I blushed at the adorable comment but my smile quickly disappeared.

"What's wrong?" asked Eddie