Chapter 5

Juicy's POV

I strolled back into the living room and picked up the box containing the bedsheets. I was about to cut it open with a Stanley knife when I felt two hands grab my waist. They connected in front of my stomach and I was pulled into a familiar figure. I looked over my shoulder and saw Eddie smirking behind me.

"Cream on my nose, huh?" he whispered

"Yeah, I was playing"

"Mmm... we'll see about that" he replied; tightening his grip and pulling me closer to him

Before I could respond, Eddie began to nibble on my ear lobe. My body quickly tensed up. He knew my ears were very sensitive but he continued to nibble. His soft lips moved down to the side of my neck and gently kissed it.

"Eddie" I whined; dropping the knife

I felt Eddie smirk against my skin yet he didn't stop. He carried on kissing my neck and lifted one of his hands underneath my shirt. He maneuvered his lips all around the soft parts of my neck before finally reaching my collar bone. He massaged his lips across the edge of the bone and gently kissed my shoulder. He then made his way back up to my ear and whispered:

"Turn around"

Eddie removed his hands and I turned around. I stared into his dark, passionate eyes. The bright sun reflected off his eyes in a way that they looked like a river of golden honey. I lowered my gaze and gently stroked my thumb down his lower lip. I then quickly removed it and pressed my lips against his. He grabbed my waist once again and lifted me onto the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and draped my arms over his shoulders. He pressed his body against mine and returned to my neck. His warmth covered me and I closed my eyes. Faint moans escaped as I bit down onto my lip and tightened my grip.

The tingles down my spine returned as Eddie removed his hands and began to unbutton my shirt. Once it was off, our lips met once again. He traced one hand down my chest and the other slowly made its way to my thigh. He began rubbing my inner thigh with his thumb; getting ever so close to my most sensitive area. I removed my arms off his shoulders and began unbuttoning his shirt before removing it as well.

Both of us were now shirtless and I grabbed his waist; pulling our warm bodies closer and shrinking the amount of space between us. Eddie's lips caressed so gently against mine and it drove me crazy. It made me want him even more.

Just as I thought his hand on my thigh would get any closer, he lifted it and placed it onto my shoulder. His other hand traced one last time down my chest before also getting lifted onto my shoulder. I was confused. What was he doing?

Eddie suddenly broke the kiss and stared at me with a tiny smirk on his face.

"I told you I'd get you back" he smirked

"But... but I thought-"

"That's the point" he replied; crouching down and picking his shirt up from the floor

Darn you, Eddie. He knew perfectly well that I wanted more. Much more. Getting me all hyped up and then just pulling away? That's way more than a simple revenge.

"Like I said; I had to get you back" he whispered

I crossed my arms and let out a sad whimper. He chuckled before standing back up and returning his hands around my waist.

"Don't worry. I didn't say there won't be any fun in the future" he smirked "But for now, we still have a lot of work to do with these boxes."

I jumped off the counter, threw on my shirt and followed Eddie to the kitchen. He grabbed a few boxes off the table and hurried upstairs. Once he left my sight, I returned to the couch and grabbed the Stanley Knife up from the floor.

"Watch out, Eddie... I'll get you back"