Chapter 11

Juicy's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since the boys' debate on what to do with Gabriela and surprisingly, they went by way smoother than I expected. During that time, Eddie kept his promise and stayed away from Gabby and her lovey-dovey shenanigans. We have not heard from her since.

"You have reached the voicemail of-"

"Shit, this is the 5th time I've tried to call him today! I'm beginning to get worried" sighed Eddie; packing the last few books into his locker as we call it a day

"Don't stress. I'm sure she's doing fine"

"If she was, he would've told me instead of ignoring all of my calls! Who knows what can happen back there in Mexico!" he said; slowly beginning to hyperventilate

"Eddie, calm down" I replied; staring into his worried eyes and gently placing my hands onto his shoulders. "The last time your dad notified you, he said your abuelita was doing fine. I know you're worried but trust me; she's in good hands and will make a full recovery very soon. Plus, I'm always here if you need anyone to talk to or ever need a shoulder to cry on"

Eddie returned a tiny smile before gently kissing my cheek and closing his locker door.

"Come on, we really should get going"

Eddie gently grabbed my hand before we both strolled towards the front gate. We were about to leave the premises when a familiar voice stopped us in our tracks.

"Eddie, wait up!" they yelled

We turned around just as a blonde, out-of-breath girl ran up to us before finally stopping. No one other than Gabby.

"Eddie, wait up!" she blurted; trying to catch her breath" I wanted to-"

She calmed her breathing and as she was about to finish her sentence, she stopped and noticed me standing right beside Eddie.

"Oh, hey Gaege" she said; rolling her eyes

"Hi..." I softly replied

"Hey Gabriela. Gaege and I were just about to leave so do you mind if-" mumbled Eddie

"No time for that!" Gabby rudely interrupted "Are you ignoring me? I haven't seen you in weeks and you've been ignoring all of my calls and texts. What is your issue?"

Eddie began to stutter and sweat slowly began to build up on his forehead. I knew she would shout at him if he didn't answer so I did him a favour.

"Ignoring you? No, of course not" I lied "He's just been super busy with things lately"

"Well, they clearly aren't important if you are one of them. Little useless, childish Gaege. Whatchu gonna do? Run to the other boys and ask them to protect the baby of the group? Huh? You know you'd just be alone and more of a failure if the boys never found you and that's a fact"

"Gabby, what is your problem? What do you want from him?!" yelled Eddie

"Hey, don't raise your voice at me! I'm just spitting facts" she yelled

"Just leave us alone, Gabby. We were just about to leave"

"Leave? Leave to where? Kindergarten?" smirked Gabby

"Shut up, Gabby. Just leave us alone and stop with this nonsense. Is it so much to ask for?" replied Eddie

"What nonsense? Is the truth considered nonsense now? Did I miss something?" shrugged Gabby

"Gabby, just go. Do you need me to show you the exit? Because you clearly can't find it yourself" sighed Eddie; letting go of my hand and walking up to Gabby