Chapter 1

Here is chapter 1 hope you enjoy

Another day another fight. What was going on now? I walked into the kitchen and as usual the two maniacs were on top of each other. I walked up to the sink and got a glass of water. I watched as they tried to fight. I said tried because well they aren't really fighting.

"Why don't you have some water you both look really thirsty," I smiled at them throwing my water at them. They stopped there little feud and looked at me. I was shorter then both of them but they're still scared of me. It's not like I'm that mean anyway.

  I walked up to the stove and flicked it on. "Now what are you going to do with your lives if we aren't doing any volleyball." I yelled at them since they were basically deaf. I got out some rice  and started to make steamed rice. I hadn't really looked at them but they were probably just trying to answer my question.

Silence. The one thing I didn't like. They were always making some sort of noise but when they weren't I hated it. I turned the rice in the pot making sure that it was getting cooked.

Finally after a long time of consideration they both answered, at the same time. "Well I-" they both stopped and looked at each other. "Don't even think about starting another of your little fights." I shouted at them turning my head.

"The rice is done, let's sit down." I said softer then before. They took their plates and my own over to our table. One thing they knew how to do, be a gentleman to girls. I've taught them well. I smiled at the thought. We sat down and began to eat. I had made rice today since it's quick and easy. I was heading out later on today so they would want to have some food.

"I was thinking about a run." Atsumu said looking at Osamu. "Sure let's do that." He answered confidently. God, they can only do sports.

"How are your grades." I stared at Osamu. "Good." Atsumu answered. "Alright, alright I'm working on it." Osamu replied a bit offended. "Great, I'm heading out for a while today so make sure to make your own dinner." I picked up my plate and walked towards the sink. "Ok.." they answered simultaneously.  They always worried about me whenever I went of alone. I was surprised when they didn't ask where I was going. Nevermind I take that back. "So where are you going?" Atsumu asked me. "I'm going to  some work for the volleyball club and hopefully get you a practice match." I said waving them goodbye. "Ok good luck." Osamu replied. "Bye.." Atsumu said a bit later. I let out a soft laugh and walked out the door.