Chapter 19

SORRY. SHORT CHAPTER AND CLIFFHANGER. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL, HOPEFULLY, BE LONGER. ALSO I FEEL BAD UR ALL EXPECTING SOMETHING HIGE TO HAPPEN BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BIG. ANYWAY IM POSTING THIS EARLY SINCE I WONT BE ABLE TO POST FOR PROBABLY A FEW WEEEKS. ENJOY.

I saw the knife nearing my face and I looked away to the side. From there I could see another knife, it was smaller but could still be useful.

I aimed for the knife and started to grab around for it. Just as I had reached it my fathers knife had also reached my throat. He made a small cut on my neck but it hurt like hell.

I bit my lip in hopes of keeping my tears in but it was too much. He took another slice at my skin and then another, and another.

At this point he was just slicing through my skin for fun. I continued to search around for the knife. My hand bounced against the cold metal sink.

Eventually I finally got it. I kicked at his ankles and he took a step back. My hand shook as I lifted it towards him.

I lifted my free hand to my throat and held down on the cuts. I held the knife towards my father as he stared at me. His eyes looked sort of red looking, a dark red like blood.

He had drool pouring out of his mouth and overall just looked rapid. "Come on Y/N. Just let me cut you." He pleaded taking a small step forward. "Stay back!" I yelled slicing the blade towards him.

"You wouldn't hurt your father." He started to laugh a bit. My head shot around the room looked for an escape. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a glass window, it was just the right size for me to get through.

The only thing was, the glass. If I had enough momentom I could break through it. "What are you thinking about, dearest daughter?" He cackled loudly.

My head turned faced him again. "Come here!" He rushed towards me. It's now or never. I twisted to face the glass and ran towards it. I put my elbows up and smashed it.

I broke through the glass and was into this sort of garden. The fence was short enough that I could jump through it. My feet slipped around inside my shoes while my eyes shakily looked around.

I ran towards the fence and hopped over it. I didn't look back but accidentally dropped the knife from my shaking hands. My father's fat, he won't catch up. "YOU BRAT!" I could hear him screaming.

I kept facing forwards and ran through the forest. I don't know where I'm going. I don't know how I'm going to get away. I don't know what I'll do once I stop. I don't even know if he's following me.

I didn't even think of those questions as I ran. All I focused on, was running and holding down the cuts that he had given me. I finally made it to the edge of the forest and looked out on a not so busy road.

It looked familiar. Before I could find out why it was familiar, I was running. My legs brought me to a house and up the path to the house. I was still biting my lip and holding down the cuts, but the cuts were overflowing past my fingertips.

My hand started to move by itself and I had rang the doorbell. I hadn't actually looked at who's house it was so I didn't know who was going to answer the door.

Would they even answer?