Chapter 27

IF YOU GET THE MEME ILY.
SO TO THAT ONE PERSON WHO WAS LIKE ARE YOU OK HOWS THE COVID...

ILY SO MUCH ANYWAY IM PERFECTLY FINE NOW IT WASNT TOO BAD IVE JUST BEEN REALLY TIRED.
Maybe that's just me being lazy...

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IM GONNA WRITE IN THE NEXT ONE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLZ TELL ME BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEAS AND I DONT WANT TO LEAVE YOU HANGING.

I know this is kinda a stupid thing to ask but can someone, anyone make a cover for this stupid book. My dumbass doesn't understand how to do that so plz. Or even some tips cuz I can't with the cover right now.

ALSO PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE ON THE CHAPTERS, if you want. I JUST... YEAH.

SHORT-ISH CHAPTER TODAY JUST WANTED TO GIVE AN AMAZING CLIFFHANGER YOU KNOW.
ANYWAY MAKE SURE TO DRINK WATER AND WHERE A MASK TO STAY SAFE. ENJOY <3

Quicker than you could say 'comeback', they had disappeared down the hall. "Y/N!" I called out to them but got no reply. "What was that?" I asked looking back to Phil who seemed disgusted with himself.

"You were just like him..." Atsumu whispered before running off after Y/N. I considered leaving the Phil guy to chase after Y/N but went against it. "Phil... He didn't mean that." Osamu said. "But I was, wasn't I..." He muttered.

"That's what happened that time..." I mumbled remembering when Y/N was afraid of me, although I didn't get mad at them or anything. "Huh?" They both said. I quickly turned to face them forgetting that I had said that out loud.

"Sorry, it's nothing." I whispered to them. "No, no. What did you mean?" Phil insisted. "Well it's just a while back they acted like that and it just came to mind." I quickly gave them an idea of what I was talking about.

"I'm going to... Go." I said walking towards where Y/N and Atsumu had gone, leaving the both of them behind. I fidgeted with my fingers as I walked through the hospital hallways searching for Y/N and Atsumu.

Atsumu POV

I ran after Y/N, barely able to keep sight of them. Considering that they were in a hospital bed barely 20 minutes ago they're way to fast. "Y/N!" I shouted to them.

I looked back at Phil, Osamu and Kita before running faster than before towards Y/N. I wasn't even sure where they were going but I just had to follow them. At that moment Phil was just like 'him'.

To be honest I thought that I had gotten over him but maybe I hadn't. Or maybe it was how Y/N had reacted. I don't know... It's just I don't think any of us have gotten over 'him' or even our mother.

I guess that Y/N took mom's death the hardest. After all they did practically everything together after moving out. Cooking, cleaning, school, everything.

It must have been hard for them yet... I didn't help or even notice any of it. It was probably the feeling of blame climbing up out of my chest that made it me hate myself right now. Even just a small bit of help might have stopped or even slowed this situation.

Osamu's probably thinking the same thing so why is he so calm about it all? Doesn't he care that Y/N was just in a hospital bed? Is something wrong with his tiny brain or something?

"Hey, Y/N!" I shouted again finally catching up to them. I noticed that they were crying, their eyes constantly being rubbed by their pale hands. After seeing that my steps started to slow and I fell behind them.

I stopped for a second letting Y/N gain a few meters between us but not long after that I continued running after them.

"Wait for me! Hey! Y/N!" I shouted to them.

"Shut up Atsumu!" They finally yelled something back to me. "I'm trying to help!" I shouted back. "I don't need your-*Hick*-your help!" They yelled turning another corner. "Y/N!" I shouted again following past the corner.

When I looked past the corner I saw that Y/N wasn't running anymore. If anything they were walking back towards me. Anyhow they were just standing in the hall no longer running.

"Y/N, what are you doi-." I started until I saw why they weren't moving forward anymore, it also made me freeze. It wasn't that I was scared. Well, maybe I was but my mind was plastered on other things.

Why were they even here?