four, a ruinous severity with idols of subversice justice. (rewritten)

rewritten.

𝗮 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝗈𝖿 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾

𝗮 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆
𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝗈𝖿 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾.

ॱ०      ❛♛       ॱॱ     ✦ॱ           ॰ॱ      ໌ ॑         ०ॱ໋        ✸  ✦࡞        ॱ❜    ✶०ॱ   ✩♚໋ॱ

THE RAPID TOLLS of the emergency bell rung, the sound piercing throughout the castle. The castle rocked violently in return for sudden impact.

Ris was beyond startled. The specter, without thought or warning, fell back into an old pattern - she covered her ears, shaken by the noise. It was as if she froze. Easily shaken by the noise, she almost fell in a panic. Almost.

She took a breath. She looked around. Where would everyone else be? She watched Clematis finally worry for once, soon gesturing to Ris towards the top of the castle.

Ris soon dissolved, disappearing until she materialized atop the highest point of Merlin's tower, soon greeted by the sight of a flying, flaming skull, with Douxie, Merlin, and Archie standing at the end of the flooring, staring right back at it.

The Arcane Order. She should've expected this.

The whole fight was a blur. The beginning at least. From Merlin dropping his staff to Waverly boarding the beams of ice summoned from the ship's mouth, constant dangers rose as Ris and the others were forced to fight back.

"My staff!" She heard from Merlin, soon leading onto her and Archie both flying down, making a swift dive towards the fallen relic.

Without warning, the castle shook once again as the two chased the emerald staff. They advanced, rounding the castle, diving down — yet, another blow was shot, crimson flames quickly having Archie lose his trail. Ris looked up at the ship, the flaming skull almost smiling madly as it bore teeth, with reds and oranges seething through as it illuminated from within. Only the Keeper of the Flame and the Soul of the North Wind were visible, but between them soon appeared another. Another in violets.

Archie kept chasing, but Ris felt herself halt airborne, staring, almost gawking with the widest eyes of amethyst.

The Spirit of Sands rose at the ship's nose bridge, standing daintily atop the worn bone, with a smile. A wicked smile. Her entire being but her eyes and smile were darkened, like a shadow, violet bolts and stars crackling around her.

Staff in hand, she took a look at the scene as her eyes glowed. Her eyes locked with Ris' own pair, and, soon enough, the Spirit could be seen in action, for she, with no hesitation, launched herself from the ship towards the specter, as fast as lightning.

Ris made contact with this Spirit, her body already bashed against one of the castle's many stone walls. The Spirit's hand was at the girl's throat. The crackling purple energy surrounding the demigod began to intensify - yet, just as she prepared to strike, watching the girl struggle, she herself was struck to the side, propelled against another tower and letting Ris go, the girl still in flight midair.