𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

You were walking around the school when you noticed the skating course, different from back then it seem to give off a dark aura.

Miya was there doing tricks for some interviewers, he successfully did a handstand when suddenly 2 skateboards came crashing in, however, he jumped onto one of them and successfully landed a cool trick.

"He doesn't look like he's having fun.. " you said in a soft tone. And continued walking along until you reached class.

The truth is you knew Miya quite well, he was the type to hide his emotions to fulfill his task, but he couldn't hide it from you.

He then entered the classroom and you continued class as normal.

~ Flashback to when you were 7 years old ~

You stood up for the 20th time after falling, you were trying to nail an ollie, it was hard but you didn't want to give up. Trying once more you fell again

"Owww I wish I had a plaster at least" suddenly a boy your age approached you. He had Emerald green eyes and black hair.

"Are you ok?" He offered his hand wanting to help you up.

You ignored his hand and looked away. "I'm fine".

He then put a plaster on your knee where you were wounded. "Is that better?" He asked.

A bit shocked by his sudden kindness you had a light tint of blush on your cheeks.

You responded, "oh umm thanks, mister...?"

He then said "the name is Miya, Miya Chinen. And you are?"

" I'm Y/N L/N," you said as you stood up

He then said, "nice to meet you y/n, by the way, are you trying to do an ollie, maybe I could help".

After that, you agreed to his offer, you two spent the whole afternoon learning tricks, and you taught him your amazing speed techniques.

"Thanks for everything today, I had fun," you said with a soft smile.

He then replied, "No problem, let's do this more often."

After that you two became friends, you both went to the same school which was even better, you didn't have any friends except Miya, it wasn't because you were shy but rather you didn't have an interest in making more friends.

You got to know his family and he got to know yours, you did a lot of things together and became real friends.

3 years passed and you were 10 years old now, Miya was becoming famous, you were happy for him.

But he slowly started changing over time .he had little time on his hands and forgot his friends sometimes, this lead to his other friends leaving him.

You watched it all happen and tried to fix his friendships with his friends by talking to them, of course, they didn't listen. They were convicted Miya doesn't care.

And soon after 1 year because of everything happening he also pushed you away.

You may not have known at that time why he did this but he did it because he was convinced that all his friends would leave, that he doesn't need anyone.

"A winner does not party with slimes " was the last thing he told you before walking away.

Looking at your shoes you slowly dropped your skateboard "huh" you said in shock as tears formed in your eyes, you acknowledged that your only friend was gone.

You soon felt a sudden pain in your heart, seeing someone important to you push you away hurts a lot.

Instead of becoming hopeless by this loss, you started working harder to become a better skateboarder, "I promise when we race again I'll win".

2 years passed and you had made one friend other than Reki, to be honest, you couldn't replace Miya and you hated yourself for that.

Occasionally you would go to sleepovers by f/n it was fun and to be honest they were a good person.

~End of flashback~ (present-day)

F/N was out of town. Breaks we're lonely so you often sat in the classroom.

Miya pov:
I entered the classroom to find Y/N in there, she seemed to be alone. She really has changed, she became so cool and calm but at the same time could kill you.

Sometimes I question myself if it was the right decision to abandon her but in the end, I'm sure she would have disappeared like the others..maybe.

She then looked at me and I realized I was staring, I quickly looked away and ran out of the classroom.

Your Pov:
"How weird" I thought as I continued eating, Miya and I haven't talked in 2 years. Wow, that is quite a while.

After school you entered the skateboard shop only to find Miya there.