𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"Hey Y/n, your gonna be late for school!" Says your parent as they burst into your room and then leave.

You wake up to the loud noise of their voice. "Wait I overslept? I'm gonna be late!" You screamed as you panicked in your bed.

Quickly rushing into the bathroom you notice the wound on your ankles, it didn't hurt as much as before which means you could walk normally.

"Oh yeah, I raced Miya, that's why I'm still so tired"

After showering and putting on your uniform you ran outside and rode your skateboard to school.

"I'm sorry for being late," you said to the teacher when you entered the class. "Hmm, it's ok, it's the first time you were late so I'll excuse it. Go take a seat".

You hurried towards your seat and took out your textbooks.

Miya noticed how tired you were and gave you some of his notes. You signaled him thanks and continued classes.

Time skip to break~

" I see you are very tired today," Miya says as he walks next to you. "Oh Miya! I didn't notice you there" you say alarmed by his unexpected presence. "Did I scare you? sorry " he replies instantly.

"No no, I'm just really tired that's all".

"I noticed" he replied.

Both of you took a seat in the cafeteria. "How are your ankles doing?" He asked after sitting down.

"It's much better, just need a few more days and ill be fine." You replied.

"Man you really do recover fast," Miya said and then opened his phone".

"Miya, what are you doing on your phone?" You ask curiously. He then showed you his phone which revealed a heavy workout routine.

"This is for Reki". " huuuhhhh?!?" You say after seeing it. "Are you trying to turn him into a bodybuilder or something!?"

Miya then replied, "oh well now that you mention that maybe I should add on some more to give him that bodybuilder body to beat Adam".

" Miya, don't you think this is too much," you said while drinking your favorite juice.  He responded, "To be honest it isn't enough to beat Adam".

You were scared as hell, if Reki loses you would have to vs Adam, who knows what could happen. You were so confident about it the other day but that's only because you didn't want Miya to vs Adam and you didn't want to lose.

~ Time skip to after school ~

"Can we go to the park?" you asked Miya as you both walked out of the gate. "Yeah, that's a good idea".

Both of you walked to the park together, making each other laugh on the way there and genuinely enjoying the presence of each other. Miya was happy for real this time.

" I think I see Reki and Langa, let's go there," you say when you notice the red-headed boy and his friend.

You and Miya walked there unnoticed by the two. Then Miya replaced Reki's cola with protein.

"What the hell is this?!" Reki says as he spits out the protein thinking it was cola.

"Chugging cola, are you stupid?" Miya says.
"Miya, Y/n?" Reki says after noticing both of you. "Yo" you greet him

"Your ankles feeling better y/n?" Reki asks after seeing you walking perfectly fine. "Yes I'm getting there" you respond.

"You've never done any real training have you Reki?" You asked calmly.