𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭

(Ngl, I honestly couldn't think of a high school. I'll let you decide the name)

H/S: (high school name of your choice)

"Y/n L/n.... Y/n L/n...oh come on," you said, searching the board of accepted students. Sure, you could wait for the acceptance letter, but why wait? The entrance exams were a pain and you sacrificed too much for them. You needed to know. "Slow down y/n, or you will miss it, idiot," Miya said teasingly. 

"Idiot? I'm not entering high school looking like a furry, am I?" You replied. "What!?! I'm not a furry," he said while waving his arms up and down. You just smirked and kept looking. "Oh, I found it," he said. You didn't believe him at first, but it was true. You got in. You were super excited. This meant so much for your future, not just for skating but also for my (subject that contributes to your dream job). 

The school also offered skateboarding, which was the main reason Miya was enrolled. 

"so I got in," Reki jumped with excitement. Looking as proud as a mother, He was happy for you and Miya. "We should definitely go out for burgers."

After that amazing lunch, Reki dashed off to start his shift, leaving you and Miya alone. You both walked to the park and sat on the swings. Having the most random conversations and just enjoying each other's company. "This park is where it all began, huh?" Miya said, taking note of how far this friendship had come. 

"Yeah, time flies, things are changing so quickly," you replied. Soon Miya pulled two keychains out of his pocket.

[Similar to the ones above except it was your skateboard design and his]

"I know things are changing quickly, so I got you this gift to remind you I'm always here for you...or something like that" He got very red after that, thinking his gift, and use of words was a bit cringe. He handed you one. "Miya... I love it. Thank you," you said, which made him more comfortable. 

You started teasing him about how shy he got, and he got annoyed and teased you back. The afternoon continued with you two just annoying the hell out of each other. But hey, when you're with the person you love, it's never really "annoying". "I know you've been stressed, but I want you to know I'll always be here for you," Miya said. 

Honestly, he was the only one who understood you. "Thanks, Miya. You know, I'm always here for you, because honestly, if not, who can deal with you?" You replied, teasing him. 

Time passed and you soon left. You got home and did your chores, got your uniform out for the first day, and laid in bed thinking about all the possibilities. You were nervous, but then you looked at the keychain on your desk. Realising that things will be OK.

With that final thought, you drifted off to sleep.