𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐌𝐮𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

Man, I'm hungry", you told your parents.

"oh umm hehe... Well you see y/n me and your dad already had food just before you came back from the beach"

your mom replied. "Wait seriously, you guys ate without me?" You exclaimed.

"Well we were hungry you know, here's some money, you can go buy yourself some food,"

your mom handed you some money.

~Timeskip~

"Ugh they ate without their own daughter, well that's something".

You then noticed Cherry Blossom sitting down with some people. It appeared he was working.

" neh...Do I really have to spend this money when I could ask Cherry to buy me food" you questioned yourself?

You walked into the platform he was in.

"I didn't order this much," he said. Man cherry is surely eating a lot or could it be that...

"Meals are tastier when you eat with a bunch of people...Oh hello there Y/n"

Joe said entering the room. Oh man, I was right, those guys are also here.

"Woah!" Everyone said as they noticed the delicious food. "Oh, y/n is here too," Reki said.

"Umm yeah, so I was wonderi-". Reki cut you off and said, " you should totally join us".

A bright smile formed on your face. "Okki".

"Time to eat" everyone declared out loud.

You looked at your plate in front of you, your mouth watered.

You then took a bite. "Wow this is so goooood" you said happily and then started eating the food quickly. 

"Wow slow down y/n," Miya said. "She could win a food eating contest," Shadow said a bit scared.

Everyone continued eating. "Seriously this is your third bowl y/n!" Reki told you. "Yeah, so what?" You replied.

"Geez, you eat a lot".

" hmm, I suppose I do".

"By the way today is some special day" Miya interrupted.

Reki: Of what?

Miya: it shows up today.

Langa: You can't mean-

Reki: Ha that's ridiculous.

Miya: I heard from the hostess just now. She said, "today is a special day so please do not walk outside after sunset".

Y/n: oh!?! sounds cool.

Reki: You really do like scary stuff huh?

Y/n: yes I guess.

Reki then left to go get a drink. You were curious about the " special day" so you wanted to go outside.

You and Miya decided to play some games to pass the time.

~Time skip~

"The hot springs are outside!?!" Reki screamed. Cherry pulled out a map and showed everyone where it's located.

"Seems like the same distance as a course," you said looking over the map. Shadow ran in the room with his clown fa- umm makeup on.

Miya then noticed a strange symbol on the map.

He thought that it could be the thing that would come to get them after sunset.

Reki was totally scared and told him there's no way they would draw that on the map.