𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

The course was full of people. Today was the day Adam would race Langa. You yourself were very nervous.

What if something worse than what happened to Reki would happen to Langa today.

People were delighted to see Adam race again.

Once again you and Miya arrived earlier than Reki and Langa. Miya was on his phone most of the time.

"It's Snow" someone yelled. 

"Hello, Miya and y/n" Reki and Langa greeted.

"Where's Adam?" Reki asked.

"Not yet" Joe answered back.

Joe: Is he gonna pretend like this is the battle of Ganryujima?

Langa: ganryu-

Reki: you know, Ryoma Sakamoto.

Y/n: you know it's Musashi Miyamoto.

Miya: How embarrassing.

Reki: That was a joke ok!

The conversation was interrupted by the sudden presence of Adam.

A long red carpet rolled out stopping at the feet of Langa.

People were shouting "it's Adam!" All around. You and Miya just stared at him.

Adam pulled out a boutique of red roses.

"This is a sign of our acquaintance, these flowers symbolize passionate love," Adam said.

"Weirdo" you whispered to Miya. He nodded his head in agreement.

"Thanks," Langa said and accepted the roses.

"Seriously?!" You said disappointed.

Adam, Cherry blossom, and Joe had a small conversation. It appeared they had a rough past.

Adam and Langa soon lined up. The green light signaled to go. Adam opened his cigarette box.

"He's doing it again," Miya told you.

"No way," you said.

Surprisingly Langa didn't go instead he waited to start with Adam. This shocked everyone. Maybe Langa actually has a plan.

The race started with Adam in the lead. Langa was playing it safe.

Langa started speeding up.

"Will it not last to the abandoned factory," Miya asked.

Langa managed to overtake Adam. Adam got excited by this and grabbed Langa by the waist in a dancing pose.

"What the hell," you said.

This continued for a while but luckily Langa was able to break away.

Adam turned his board around. He was gonna attempt the Love hug. "No this can't be happening!" you said to yourself.

"I thought he could only do that on straightaways!" Miya exclaimed.

Everyone was stunned.

Langa managed to avoid the love hug. He did it. He was able to break away.

Miya, Reki, Shadow, and y/n stood there in shock as everyone cheered.

"Hey I think I hear cops," you said to Miya.

"I don't hear them, it's probably your imagination"

Langa and Adam were toe to toe when...

"No way, we've never seen cops around here," Shadow said. The cops were coming.

"I knew it" you said

Everyone started evaluating the course.

"You guys better hurry to" Cherry Blossom and Joe said and then ran.

"Where's Reki" Miya asked.

Reki got on the motorcycle and drove down the course towards Langa.

"Reki!" Miya shouted.

"He will be fine, come on Miya let's get out of here " you then pulled Miya's hand and started running towards a fence.

"Give me a boost," you said as you climbed up the fence. You helped Miya get up after.

"How did you find that secret way in?" Miya asked.

"Sometimes I would lose my sticker so I would have to use this fence," you replied while running.

Both of you ran until you stopped in front of a convenient store.

"Damn I'm tired," you said while sitting on the bench. There was barely anyone around since it was around 1 am.

Miya: yeah I know right. I'm glad we got away.

Y/n: yeah. That race was something.

Miya: you know we wouldn't have to go through all that if you and Reki didn't try to make Adam apologize.

Y/n: seriously?! This again. Miya have some pride. I did it cause I wanted to prove to you that your not empty.

Miya's eyes widened.

Miya: why would you go so far for me..? Someone like me who treated you so horribly. I called you a slime. Why don't you just leave me like everyone else?!

Y/n: Because you're important to me. I forgave you remember. Your not what they say you are. You're a good person and I want you to know that. I'm not gonna stop until you realize how amazing you are.

You softly smiled at Miya. Tears started forming in his eyes.

"Come on now, don't be such a cry ba-" you were cut off by Miya quickly pulling you into a tight hug.

Unlike any other hug you had felt, this one had something about it. It was so warm and it made butterfly's form in your tummy.

You were reminded that Miya was still a soft person on the inside. It made you happy that he was comfortable showing his soft side to you.

"Hey y/n...thank you for everything, I promise I'll never leave you, never again".

Miya said softly while hugging you. "and I'll never leave you" you replied with small tears in your eyes.

That moment was probably one of the happiest moments of your life.

You were finally able to be there for Miya. It was an indescribable feeling.

Miya pov:

It was at that moment that I realized I was in love with y/n. She saved me.