Him Pt2.

I remember him telling that poor girl he was just messing around and never liked her he was just looking for someone to make him look good. The girl was taller then me but she was shy I could tell she had beautiful short blonde hair, with pretty blue eyes. She was crying so hard my heart felt her pain just looking at her. The tallest boy that was talking to her had broad shoulders and had dark hair and his smile was annoyingly handsome. I then understood why she fell for him but I looked at her as she glanced at me as if she was asking for help.

Weather she wanted the help or not I was gonna get her out of there luckily I had a couple moves up my sleeve from when I watched my mom work out. I have never tried it before but this was the chance. I walked up to the boy and said, " she gets it now leave her alone" He chuckled and said, " what do we have here" with him looking down on me he was about six foot one and looked around my age from what I remembered. All his friends laughed and said, " get lost short stock" I hated the term short when people talked about me.

I looked at the girl she quickly grabbed my hand and ran by my side. I said, " she's my friend now leave her alone." He looked annoyed now which made me feel great. He scoffed and said, " I wasn't talking to you bitch now get out of the dang way." I saw his jaw clench which made me feel satisfied, I grabbed the girls hand and said, " let's go"
She nodded in response as we were leaving I felt him pull my ponytail. I was not having that while his friend laughed in response of him pulling my hair. I turned and quickly upper cutted him. He fell back in shock, now sitting on his butt in front of me I said, " think again before pulling my hair."

His friends were in shock as well he let a small girl knock him off his balance. I felt proud. As I turned the girl had her hand covering her mouth I smiled and said, " let's go" she was happy so she agreed. I asked her name and she said her name was "Layla" I told her she was very beautiful and shouldn't let men talk to her like that. She nodded and said, " it's hard I not very talkative or out going like you, but I have my smarts and beauty so my mother and father praised me for being so very smart." She smiled I could tell she was very innocent with her soft spoken voice. I said to her, "names levy" she smiled so bright that her appearance was even more prettier then before.

She asked if we were friends and I said, " of course" she smiled and said, " my very first friend" I was shocked but didn't say anything I smiled as my mother brought my food and was surprised to see someone sitting in front of me. My mom smiled and said, " you must be a friend of levy's" Layla smiled and nodded. I saw the group of boys come out of the hallway leading to the bathrooms. And Headed towards their table right behind Layla, Layla didn't notice but I kept a smile to keep her from looking behind her. As I got up to throw out food Layla said her mom called and told her she had to go. I gave her my phone number and she promised to keep in touch I said, " okay" we hugged and she walked away.

I was happy to have a friend my very first one too. I looked at my mother at the table the group of boys kept eyeing me down I walked past them and chuckled. I said to my mother, " I am ready to go" she nodded. As I walked past the group of boys the one I punched just stared at me. Which freaked me out, I dropped my chapstick trying to get past the boys table. And the same boy I punched in the face handed me my chapstick my mom had this look in her eye like she just witnessed me kiss him she wriggled her eyebrows. I giggled but took my chapstick from him and said, " thank you" he was surprised and said, "welcome" I turned to my mom and said, " I am ready." She asked If I knew him I said,"no". She simply said, "okay" and we left.

After my birthday we moved into another house to get away from my father and luckily we did I was so excited to move when I got there fate had blessed me with Layla as my neighbor. We did everything together, after five years I turned nineteen, and went to college with Layla we were in different majors. But we attended the same college. As I walked into class to sit in the back, my professor came in announcing we had a new student. When he walked in all the girls started murmuring, I rolled my eyes and when I looked up he look familiar to me but I shrugged it off. He choose to sit beside me which irritated me. He looked tall with dark hair and with a smile that irritated me because he was handsome. He had broad shoulders her wore a jean jacket with grey sweat pants. I was five three and he looked about six foot seven. I didn't think to much about it I continued working and that when I dropped my chapstick as I went to pick it up he bent down to pick it up and I said, "thank you" which made me have a deja vú moment. From my fifteenth birthday. He tilted he head and said, "welcome"
That when I realized who he was.