The party

Once I realized who he was he smirked but I just looked at him with a blank stare. I was shocked. I quickly grabbed my phone and told Layla. She replied, "oml what are you gonna do" I sent a question mark. She was now with Noah a smart boy with glasses and a total nerdy but they were a very good couple. I would feel lonely with out her but I was glad she had a boyfriend. She replied, " get to know him five year have passed maybe he changed" I sighed in disbelief. I texted back to her, " maybe he hasn't and he's still a bitch" she then texted back, "hey watch the mouth". I smiled then texted her, "okay lay"

I hadn't realized the guy was still staring which made me uncomfortable, I wrote more notes then after the lecture I was about to leave when the new student said, " the names Sorin" I looked around to see all the girls looking at me with a nasty look in their eyes. I didn't care I said back, "names Levy" he smiled but I didn't smile back I walked to the door way to leave class when I get a call from my professor. He liked my "method of acting" what ever that meant he landed me a small role in a movie. Which had me excited.

I told Layla as soon I stepped out of the office she texted " REALLY WERE CELEBRATING TODAY AT 9:00" I laughed and said,"okay" when I turned to see Sorin standing there and he was smiling. I asked, " why are you smiling" he said, " your pretty when you laugh" I was shocked to hear that. To thank him for the compliment I invited him to my party. He happily accepted.

At the party Layla and her mate Noah made everything which made me mad but she insisted. She old me what to wear, a two piece the top was a long sleeve black top. The sleeves were see through but a lot. My bottom half was a black skirt with heals I wore folded dangling earrings my mother gave me before I left home to go to college. I walked out and Sorin just came out the bathroom. My hair was down and curled which made him stare at me. He said," you look beautiful" trying to hide his flushed face but I love teasing him so I said, " thank you" as I touched his arm. Chuckling I left the hallway to the party.

It was very fun I got too drunk when I went to go use the restroom I didn't feel good all of a sudden I felt like I was floating when I realized I was on a bed I felt my clothes coming off. I screaming which made me cry because of the memories of my mother, I cried and sobbed. But I was too drunk to fight or see a face. But when I was drifting away in sleep I heard the door slamming open. To see Sorin on top of someone then my mind went black.