The actor

I looked up to see a man who looked fairly young looked like he's about twenty two or twenty somewhere between that age. He giggled and looked down on me which made me upset for some reason. He didn't bother helping me up so I got up myself, I had said, "sorry" to him and he just looked at me like I had six heads which irritated me even more. I took a breath to calm myself down, and he said with the smoothest voice I've ever heard which made me flinch a bit. " watch were your going someone could easily snatch you up." I looked at him and said, " I'd like to see them try" He laughed which made my hands clammy he had the best facial features I'd ever seen he had Silky hair that went pass his eye brows and the straightest nose and he had a wide smile and his teeth was perfect. I was wondering if he was some type of movie star or something But I haven't seen him in movies so I brushed it off. He looked at me and said, " your an amusing women"

I tilted my head wondering if that was a compliment so I said, "thanks I guess" I just noticed all the female workers were giving me a death stare which made me uncomfortable I looked around for Sorin but he wasn't there. I told the man " I got to go" and he looked dumbfounded. He asked me, " aren't you gonna ask me who I am" I told him, "no should I be worried of who you might be or something" .He said, "no" just wondering why you haven't asked me my name or number. I rolled my eyes and said, " I am not a typical girl that if she sees a man she's gonna rush over and ask him his number." He looked surprised at my response I turned around to leave when I saw Sorin looking into another outlet at the mall. I asked, "where were you?" He quickly replied, "eating donuts" as he lifted a bad of donuts to me. I was a bit hungry so I ate some.

As we got home I could for get the things I wanted to get from the stores, I liked that sweater I saw, I sighed and sorin looked at me and said,"whats wrong" I replied "nothing". But I couldn't forget that handsome man's face his sharp jawline, His silky hair, and tall figure. I must have been super zoned out because Layla Had came in and she was yelling my name. I jolted out of my thoughts and said,"Layla HIIIIIII". Layla giggled and asked if I was alright I said,"yes" we were discussing my role as one of the characters in the movie KIll or run. I was excited as I was gonna start next month. 

A couple of days passed and I had been working on my lines from the scripted parts I'd been assigned. I walked into the kitchen to find sorin standing there nervously but he quickly fixed his poster as I walked in. He was wearing a button up shirt with black work pants he looked very nice in black and his hair was freshly cut. I asked," whats up" and he looked at me and said," were going on a date." I looked at him with a blank stare but in my mind I was freaking out I had to admit I did have a crush on this guy. I said," a-date" he looked at me and said, "yes a date d-a-t-e." he spelled out. I asked ," why all of a sudden" He looked at me and walked to me and he said," I actually liked you for a while and I finally got the guts to ask you out." I looked at him and said," alright then let me get ready." from the way he dressed it looked like we were going somewhere nice. So I put a black dress on that goes off the shoulder and it was really flowy. Layla got it for me Its actually my favorite dress. As I walked out sorin stared and blushed I winked and also blushed. As we walked to his car I realized it was a really nice car a red charger. Nothing fancy. He opened the door for me and said," mlady" I chuckled and said,"thanks".