His reason

I asked "why are you thanking me your the one who saved me." He shook his head and said, " your the one who saved me." He looked at me and said, " remember when you punched me in the face for breaking up with Layla?" I blushed as I vividly Remembered what happened. I said, " yes" as I covered my face in embarrassment. I said, " you deserved it you were a brat" he laughed and said, " yup definitely" He looked at me and said, " after you punching me I felt so shocked I found a girl who didn't fall for me and stood up to me." I scoffed he continued , " I Remember that that day and started to change I treated everyone equally and I never played a girl again. Then I actually found something I enjoyed." I looked at him with a smile and said, " well at least you learned from it." He laughed and said, " yea I am glad". Meeting him was a great blessing but that didn't mean I would let my guard down I still felt some dont in my heart.

I looked at him and said, " thank you for doing what you did" he looked at me with a hurt smile and said, " when i was born my mother loved me but everyone in my family hated us I never understood why." On my eleventh birthday my mother threw a party and invited everyone." I was so happy to have a birthday party. But as soon as peopled showed up all they did was whisper about my mom. I secretly over heard on of my aunty say, " danm slut let a man sleep with her and then let him leave what an embarrassment to our family." I was filled with rage, but my mother called me and said, "Sorin your cake is ready" I looked at my mom and hugged her so tightly. After that day I was protective of her. On my seventeenth birthday I over heard my uncle say to my new aunty's new husband Tony, " she let him rape her And let him leave and now she has a good for nothing son she is the family's embarrassment and disappointment." I went to my uncle and punched his face to the point where he was sent to the hospital. I didn't talk to anyone as they asked why I did it. My mother came running through the door and I ran to her and hugged her. My existence was why She suffered she hugged me back and stroked my hair." The next week she died in a car crash and I was left with no one. I worked my way through life and here I am now.

I stared at him and started sobbing he flinched and asked if I was okay. I said, " yes" and told him about my mother, but my mother was thriving and living happily. He hugged me and said, " why don't I help you go shop" and agreed. For the first time I opened up to a guy I felt happy. As I was gettin ready I wore casual jean and a black crop top hoodie. With dangling silver earring and my hair half way up I looked really pretty today I thought to myself. As I went down stairs Sorin was waiting for me in his sweat pants and hoodie he looked so handsome. I bit my tongue to keep me from blushing. He asked if I was ready and I said, "yep".

At the mall we had a blast we went to three different stores and went to an  arcade it was like we were in a date. As I walk into this fancy store and was amazed, after walking around I was walking backwards when I turned I quickly ran into something hard. I fell back on my butt and groaned in pain. I looked up and was stunned from what I saw.