Thank you

I woke up to see that I was in my PJ's and I went down stairs to see what had happened last night. I only remembered little clips of last nights party. As I went to the kitchen I noticed Sorin asleep on the couch, I giggled to see him in an awkward position. I went to the fridge to grab some chocolate milk when I heard Layla's door open. I saw her walk to the kitchen and stare at me at. Her eyes weld up and she hugged me so tight I swear I felt my back pop. She looked at me and said, " I am so sorry if I knew that would happen I wouldn't have threw the party." I was a bit confused but seeing her in such a sad state hunted me so I said, " I am fine now so don't worry about it." She nodded as her eyes were now all red and glossy from her tears.

I then asked her what happened and she said, " you don't remember" I shook my head and said, " I only remember feeling like floating and me crying and Sorin, after everything went black" after saying that Sorin just walked in. He went to me and asked if I was okay. I said, "yes". Layla then told me someone tried to take advantage of me and if it wasn't for Sorin I would be in a lot of pain. I stepped back to realize what happened, I started to cry as memories of my mom and what happened last night flooded back.

I was silently crying but I said, " it was okay I am just glad someone was there to help me" I then took a deep breath and said, " let's have some breakfast." Everyone agreed with my idea, after eating pancakes and eggs with some toast I got a call from my professor. I answered it to be surprised because I didn't have classes that day, as I walked to the hallway I answered his call. He then told me, " Levy you are going to need to go to the arena downtown this Friday for your acting role."  I had totally forgotten that I landed a role in the next movie "kill or run" it was a movie about a women Nala that is undercover as a her enemy's lover. She finds herself falling in love with him but finds out from her boss that she has too kill him. The story is to see if she decides to kill or run with him. I landed a role as her body guard/friend you might think it's a big role but it not that big. There was three main characters the protagonist and antagonist and the lover of the protagonist . I was just there to help her when she was in need.

I was excited to show the world what acting skills I had. I called my mom and told her the wonderful news. She screamed with excitement and said, " Levy I am so proud of you." I smiled and said, " I have you to thank you" I realized I needed to go shopping for a couple new clothes because I wanted to treat myself  as a late birthday gift. I told Sorin and Layla what happened and they congratulated me especially Layla. Sorin said, " he knew I could do it." Because he too wanted to be a actor, I realized I needed to thank him for his help last night. I pulled him to the side and said, " thank you for your help" and he looked at me with a sad smile and said, " I should be thanking you" I tilted my head in confusion on why he said that. I was wondering why he was thanking me.