Vivian

Vivian sighed as she popped a pain reliever due to the subtle feeing of a migraine brewing before shoving the bottle back in her purse. A sip of tea made the large pill go down. Even now, long after her head injury, she still suffered the occasional migraine.

"Ms.Dash, Micheal Phoenix is here to see you." The voice of her newly hired assistant spoke through the phone on her desk.

"Send him back." Vivian put her purse away before turning back to the numerous correspondence letters laid across her desk. The election was only a month away yet she felt as if it was already over.

People from all over the country voiced support for her campaign and she'd recently had a poll rating of 75%. There was no way she'd allow this one to slip from her grasp.

"What are we having for lunch?" Micheal spoke as soon as he opened her door. Vivian forced her eyes away from him as she noticed the dress shirt he wore, it's fit clearly showing the defined pecs and slim waist.

"Shouldn't you be building a raft for your sinking campaign?" She teased as he placed himself on the edge of the desk closest to her.

"I've been building rafts for the last 3 months, but you keep poking holes in them. So, with that being said you're paying for lunch." Rolling her eyes, Vivian tried to keep the smile off her face. It was satisfying to hear Micheal so openly admitting defeat.

"We both know that's a lie." Grabbing her purse, she shut her computer off before standing from her chair. It didn't escape her at the way Micheal flickered his eyes across her body before motioning for her to go first.

"Yeah, but a man can dream." He muttered behind her as they exited her officer.

"Phoenix, I can practically feel you staring holes through my ass." Turning, she laughed as he nearly ran into her- his eyes glued to her hips.

"I'd never objectify you like that, Ms. Dash. I was simply admiring your new skirt." His lips turned up in a hidden smile at his own excuse. As they piled into the elevator, Vivian waved him off then reached in her bag to make sure she'd picked up her phone.

"But if I were staring, I'd say you look phenomenal and that skirt is definitely doing you justice." Looking at him over her phone, Vivian admired the way he looked today.

Since they'd been going to lunch more frequently, she noticed he'd often perfectly style his hair each day. The signature combed back hair accentuated by his neatly trimmed beard was never tiring to see.

He was always the most handsome in the room, yet his eyes never drifted from her for long. Vivian found herself falling for him more and more each day- a scary realization she'd begun to accept.

"Do I look good?" He leaned down slightly to catch her eyes. Vivian made extra show of openly allowing her eyes to trace down his figure before turning away in disinterest.

"Ehh, you look alright." She spoke as the elevator door opened and they made their way through the empty parking garage.

"I believe that means I look damn good in Vivian terms." He shot her a cocky smirk before lightly wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

It was an action he took each time they entered the parking garage. She'd thought it was him flirting at first but his careful eye on their surrounds let her know it was for protection. The action warmed her heart each time.

"Mmm, I guess." Looking up, she smiled as he flickered his eyes to her own before returning to their surroundings. When they finally made it to his car, she threw her purse under the seat and climbed inside.

"What are you thinkin?" Vivian questioned as she searched nearby restaurants on her phone.

"Tacos?"

"We just had tacos Monday." She mumbled as she scrolled through the options. Nothing seemed to jump out to her and she began questioning if she was even hungry.

"So?" Micheal leaned over the armrest to peek at her phone.

"I'm tired of tacos. Let's get Indian food, there's a restaurant 3 miles from here." Leaning closer, she showed him the spot she'd found.

"Can I kiss you?" He spoke bluntly, a trait Vivian often found annoying. Looking up, she realized how close they'd actually gotten. It would take little effort to connect their lips in that moment.

"No." Vivian settled despite the second guessing that took place in her mind and pants.

"Why not?"

"Micheal," she spoke in warning.

"Vivian." He returned, the sing-songy tone pulling a smile from her. Almost immediately his lips cracked to match her smile. "Just a small kiss."

"Fin-" As soon as the confirmation was given, Micheal pounced. His lips crashed against hers feverishly and he wasted no time in wrapping a hand around the back of her neck to keep her there.

Need boiled over in her stomach as they kissed like it would be their last. Vivian opened her mouth, allowing him to dip his tongue inside. It was almost embarrassing how they clawed at one another like horny teenagers.

"Micheal." The warning fell on deaf ears as he peppered kisses across her jawline before reconnecting their lips once more. As they once more went at it, the throbbing between her legs intensified.

A warm hand on her inner thigh had her jumping back into reality. Pulling back, she took a moment to calm her heavy breathing.

"Too far?" He spoke over his own labored breathing. Vivian took in his swollen lips and heaving chest before screaming fuck it in her mind.

"No," she moved his hand back to her thigh before guiding it further up her skirt. Micheal's eyes widened for a moment before he looked down.

"Wait," he muttered before pulling his hand back, "if we do this, you're my girlfriend."

"That's not what this is." She chuckled as she attempted to brush off the conversation.

"It is now. I'm not getting strung along anymore." The resolve in his voice let her know he was serious.

His grip on her thigh returned and tightened before his other hand used her ponytail to pull her head closer. "So you're my girlfriend, right Vivian?"

She went to protest but her breathing hitched as his hand began rubbing her through her panties. The touch was soft, leaving her yearning for more.

"Yea," she muttered softly, hoping it'd get him to push her panties to the side.

Leaning forwards, he trailed his nose up the side of her neck before kissing her earlobe. "I can't hear you."

"Yes, I'm your girlfriend."
——