Micheal

Micheal breathed heavily, sweat rolling down his face and chest as his hips snapped against Vivian's ass.

They'd moved to the backseat as he dug her out, her back arched so far Micheal subconsciously wondered if it was uncomfortable. A sheen of sweat caused her skin to glisten and her ass jiggled each time he pushed into her.

"Just like that, yeah!" She cried out, the sound pushing him closer to his own orgasm.

The thought of her finally being his girlfriend along with her pussy gripping him tightly had him cumming in under 2 minutes. Loud moans and growls emitted from his chest as he pushed deeper into her, wishing he could fill her with his children.

"Sorry, I need a second." He chuckled as he placed his hands on his hips, his head bowed as he tried to catch his breathing.

"Mmm, it's okay, baby." Vivian purred as her hand curled under her. Micheal groaned as he watched her begin stroking her clit, her hips jerking against her fingers. The sight had him hard once again and he quickly reached back into the front seat for a new condom.

His hands fumbled slightly and he cursed before finally opening the package to pull the condom out. The sound of Vivian finger fucking herself distracted him, his eyes straying to the tantalizing scene before him.

His dick twitched as she pushed herself back on her fingers, his name a meow on her lips. Wanting to fill her once more, he eagerly placed the protection on and moved her fingers.

"Fuck," his face scrunched in pleasure as he pushed into her once more. The immediately warmth surrounding his dick enough to make a man cry.

Leaning over, he placed his chest along her back needing to feel her in more than one way. He interlaced their hands before pumping into her just the way she liked.

"Yeah, baby. That feels so good." She softly moaned, her hands gripping his tighter.

Micheal had to close his eyes, her pleasure filled expression making it difficult not to cum again. He focused on making her cum first, his hips swirling to stimulate her g-spot.

Headlights shined across the car, and they both stilled as it slowly faded away. Micheal went to continue but a hand on his thigh let him know their time was done even before she opened her mouth.

"Wait, I think someone saw." She pushed him away and began sitting up, the action causing him to slip out.

"I doubt it. They'd have stopped." Kissing along the back of her shoulder, he ran his hands down her sides hoping they could continue.

"Well, I don't want to risk it. Hand me my clothes."
...

As they sat in the low light of the restaurant, Micheal only think about fucking her once more.

She'd left her blazer in the car, the white blouse unbuttoned slightly so he could see cleavage whenever she leaned over to take a bite of food. Even the way her lips wrapped around the utensil had Michael squirming in his seat.

He'd chalked it up to his excitement at her finally being his girlfriend, a smile hard to hide each time he thought about it. Pride swelled in his chest and he looked down at his food to hide the expression.

"Not hungry?" She muttered behind her hand before she took a sip of her water. Nearly half her plate had already been cleaned.

"I am," he made a show of locking eyes with her, his gaze conveying exactly what he'd been thinking, "just not for this."

"Well, you better eat and hope it fills that hungry Phoenix because you're keeping it in your pants." She smirked as she took another bite.

"You know even scientists agree sex is a big part of the relationship." He shrugged nonchalantly before taking a bite of his food. A hum escaped at how good it actually was.

"Relationship? You weren't serious." A hand waved him off but her eyes constantly flickered back to see what he would say.

"I was dead serious and you agreed to it, so you're my girlfriend Dash." Micheal didn't bothering looking up from his meal.

"But-"

"But nothing. Now eat." He shut down the protest.

Now that he had her, he was willing to fight tooth and nail to keep it that way. Uncharacteristically, she followed his instructions- picking up more food in silence.

"I'll only be your girlfriend if you drop out of the election." She suddenly spoke after a few minutes of silence.

"Okay." Micheal shrugged. There was no way he'd win the election now, so if it meant gaining Vivian as his girlfriend he was willing to drop out.

"Okay?" She raised an eyebrow at his immediate agreement.

"Are you asking me would I rather lose an election to you after months of fighting? Or would I like to take you on dates and be intimate like I've wanted for years?" He pretended like he was weighing the options.

Vivian's bright smile made an appearance and Micheal found himself forgetting what they'd even been talking about. His stomach filled with butterflies and his own smile was unstoppable.

The woman was infectious in everything she did. Her drive made him want to do better, her joy spread across a crowd, and her smile light up a thousand rooms. Micheal knew he wanted to marry her one day.

Short chapters
The end of this story is 3-4 chapters away :(