Court

A MONTH LATER...

Percy walked up to the desk of the Empire State Building. Today was a special day. You could see it in the clothes Percy was wearing. He was in a 3 piece suit that was made out of Venom. The reason for these fancy clothes was that the Gods think they found the actual rapist. So they were holding another trial. Like it went so well last time.

'Alright, Venom. You are going to let me do this. This is a me thing, not a we thing.'

"Fine. But we are getting chocolate and Tater Tots later."

Percy asked for the key. Then he had to threaten the guy for it. He headed up in the very slow elevator listening to what he thinks was a very slow and Baroque version of the Thomas the Tank Engine theme. 'This shit just gets worse and worse.' Percy thought.

"I agree. What the partial FUCK is this?" Venom said.

Finally, after 10 minutes of waiting with the abomination of a song on repeat, the elevator doors opened to reveal a very bright Olympus with LOTS of statues of Athena. Like, there were almost as many as Zeus. Percy shook his head. Athena was so arrogant now. Not very wise of her.

The bonded duo made their way to the throne room where the trial was taking place. The whole way, Percy's head was filled with thoughts about the last time he walked to the throne room. The whole thing was eerie.

Thalia was waiting outside for Percy. They had decided they would attend together because Percy wanted support and Thalia wanted to give it to him. Being his girlfriend and all. They made their way inside.

Inside, it looked like an actual courtroom which pissed off Percy a little bit. "Where was this when you were being accused?!" Venom yelled in Percy's head. 'Dude, chill, you're giving me a migraine.'

Percy and Thalia sat in a row near the middle where Artemis was sitting. They watched as the accused, a son of a sea nymph, who kind of looked like Percy, was brought up to the stand. On his way up, he cut his hand on the sharp wood of the defendant box thingy. \

The trio watched as the man was faced with evidence that it was him. But he denied the entire time. When it came to votes, the jury was biased. So he was found not-guilty. That pissed off Percy again. He didn't get a jury. He got sent to Tartarus for no reason.

The court was adjourned. As everyone was leaving, no one notice a black smudge make its way to the defendant, who's name was Mike Pon, and turned red as it entered his body through the cut on his hand.