The Big Fight

Percy brought Venom out and stretched his hand out to wrap his hand around Mike's throat and threw him at Athena, who he crashed into, causing them both to tumble out onto the street. Venom hopped down onto the street. He knocked Athena out to be tried sometime in the future.

     Venom turned to Mike. "GET UP!" He growled.

     Mike brought out Carnage and got ready to fight. Now normally, Venom would have this fight in the bag, but Mike had an advantage. You see, whenever someone has intercourse with a god/goddess, they gain some power. For example, Sally Jackson had a little control over water, not that she knew because well, she was in her apartment, namely, over there, over there, and up there. (A/n. If you know, you know)

     So Mike was pretty powerful, combined with a symbiote, Mike was a formidable opponent. At least, in power. In fighting skill, Percy had more experience and skill.

     Venom formed χρόνος and sliced at Carnage. Carnage leaned back to avoid the strike. Venom threw a punch at Carnage's face while simultaneously slashing with χρόνος. The red symbiote avoided the punch, but got sliced across the chest.

     Carnage simply healed the slice, but Mike still felt the pain due to the magic of the scythe. The 2 symbiotes clashed again, and somewhere in the middle of it all, Mike and Percy were ejected from the symbiotes. Percy landed on his feet while Mike landed on the road. His blood stained the black asphalt.

     Mike got up dizzy. He pulled a knife out of his pants. Percy brought out τελευτή and they met blades.

     With Venom and Carnage, it just looked like a mesh of red and black. It was really hard to see what was going on.

     Oh and we missed Percy stabbing Mike with his katana. The symbiotes stopped their... whatever that was. Percy laid Mike down on the road, threw a drachma at him, because Charon needed money, and merged with Venom.

     Percy turned away from Carnage to get some gasoline and a match. When he turned back around, Carnage was gone. "You might want to lean to the left." Venom said. He did, avoiding someone's fist.

     He turned around to see Athena binding with Carnage. Percy just stood there and put his hands in his pocket. Athena began spasming. She fell to the ground and went still. Red symbiote then launched out of her mouth. Athena then faded in and out of view before disappearing forever.

     Just as Percy was about to celebrate his victory, he felt the familiar feeling of being teleported.