Epilogue

Percy reappeared in the throne room, with the Gods staring at me. It was eerily similar to my trial from before he got sent to Tartarus. The only thing that was missing, Athena and her throne. Where throne 6 used to be, was now a pile of rubble. A clear indication that she had faded.

     Percy stood in the middle of the throne room. Zeus stood up. "What happened between you and Athena?" He asked.

     Percy explained what happened. Before Zeus could send Percy back to Tartarus via giant sparkler, he morphed into Venom. "If you throw that electric stick at me, there will be another Olympian missing."

     Zeus lowered his bolt. "Now, I have a suggestion. We get Annabeth to replace her mother. Now if you excuse me, I have a girlfriend to go on a date with." Venom said and jumped onto the wall and smashed through the glass dome of the throne room.

     The Gods took his advice.

LINE BREAK

     The years wore on. Percy and Thalia settled down in New York City, got married. They both wore black, suit and dress respectively. They had kids, 2 girls. Both were reincarnations of their dead friends, Zoë and Bianca.

     Zoë took over as lieutenant of the Hunt when she came of age. About 15 if you are wondering. She was just as good at leading the hunters as she was in her 1st life.

     Venom was there as always, brightening up life with his weird-ass humor. They lived forever, the Jackson family.

     And Percy was in the middle of it. 

     They were Venom.

A/N. And that is the end of We Are Venom. This story honestly started off good, but just went to shit near the end there. If anyone wants to make this better, go ahead. Let me know cause I want to read it.