what happend last night?

you woke up with a pounding head ache. you already know that you were drunk last night. but when you opened your eyes you felt someone around your arms. you panicked and jumped out of bed making you fall on the floor, also waking up yves, jiwoo, and jungeun.

"AHHHHHH" you screamed. everyone in the room got up and looked at you on the floor. "Y/N WHAT HAPPENED?" yves panicked. you looked around and realize you woke everyone up. "sorry i had a bad dream" and ran to the bathroom.

10:35AM

you, yves, jungeun, and jiwoo are in line for the bus. you wanted to sit next to yves. just in case you did something to her last night. yves sat down first and you sat down next to her. she was shocked.

you waited for everyone to take their seats. and when the bus started moving you turned to yves. "yves, if we did something last night. that was drunk me that wasn't the real me that was-" "i know" she cut off. "did we do something?" you asked concerned.

yves wanted to mess with you. "yeah but just forget it, okay?" she replied. you almost screamed. did i do something with her? something weird?

"yves!" you whisper yelled. you shook her shoulders back in fourth. "if we did something, i want to apologize. i was super drunk i- i don't know why i did that i'm sorry we can never talk aga-" "y/n chill. i was joking." you punched her in the shoulder and she laughed.

"okay be honest, what exactly did i do last night" you asked TRYING to look serious. "well" yves sighed.

yves explained everything that night. you really wanted to die right now. at this moment. did we really cuddle?