what a night.

you were an embarrassment. first of all you're drunk. second of all, in front of yves.

"y/n we need to back to the dorm. now." yves grabbed your hand and snatched the shot out of your hand putting it on the table.

she walked out the house holding your hand and putting you in her car. it was like putting a toddler who doesn't want to go to school in a car.

she went to the driver's seat buckling up and trying to put your seat belt on. you were talking none sense. your nasty ass breath all over her nose.
yves drove back to the dorm and tried to lay you down on you and yves' bed. she looked for your suitcase and grabbed some clothes that looked like your pjs.

"here, put this on." she said demandingly. you looked at the clothes then looked back up at her. "wha." you said making a strange face. then you groaned and snatched the pjs out of her hand and started taking off your clothes.

"no. go take a shower first." yves acted like your mom. you're too drunk to even figure out how to turn the shower on. "sooyounnnnnnnnng" you groaned making yves come to the bathroom. "what?" she asked.

"turn the shower on" you said with a goofy smile. yves smiled at your dumbass. she turned the knob to hot and felt the water to make sure it was the right temperature.

she tried to leave the bathroom but you grabbed her hand. "stay in here with me please" you said in a cringy tone. yves feared that you would like fall so she sat on the toilet. looking away while you were taking your clothes off.

when you were done washing yourself she gave you a towel without looking in the shower. you grabbed the towel and put in on. she's still looking away. "okay now get the fuck out" you said out of no where. yves was confused at your tone but left the bathroom anyways.

after all that you finally went to bed. yves sleeping on the right side and you sleeping on the left side.

"sooyoung" you said in a whisper. "yes?" she replied. "can you cuddle me?" you asked. yves didn't hesitate to turn and put her arms around you. her face on your shoulder.

(a/n: cringiest chapter... sorry!"