awkward

i decided to go to sleep on the bus so i can get rid of my headache. i placed my head on yves' head and let my eyes close

1:48PM

we arrived at school and yves woke me up. i stretched and yawned. i relaxed for a minute. that really was a good nap.

everyone was getting their belongings and getting off the bus. jiwoo walked up to where me and yves were sitting with her backpack and a big smile. "are you okay y/n?" she asked. i nodded and she moved so me and yves could get off. it was just the three of us.

yves grabbed my hand to help get me up and we stared at each other for a couple of seconds until the bus driver yelled at us to get off

at the school gate

i was sitting next to yves waiting for my dad to pick me up. me and yves didn't really talk a lot today, i thought i break the awkward silence. with a stupid ass question.

"did we kiss?" i asked. yves made a confused face then looked at me. "no...?" she replied. "sorry i just wanted to make sure we didn't...you know." she nodded not really understanding though.

i saw a familiar car pull up and squinted, it's my dad. "that's my dad! see you on monday!" out of no where i kissed yves on the cheek and left. her face was frozen but i didn't really acknowledge it.

i walked fast to my room. not wanting to be bothered by ANYONE.

i threw my things on the ground and flopped on my bed. then i heard a 'ding!' sound on my phone. i looked who it was and saw that it was yves!

yves: y/n... we need to talk.

i saw the text message on my lock screen and didn't know if i should open it or not. what if it's something important?

y/n: not right now i'm really tired. is it important?
yves: not really... go ahead and rest!

i shut my phone off and drifted off to bed.