thirteen

Now taking residence in England, the Mikealsons were finally happy

Now taking residence in England, the Mikealsons were finally happy. Niklaus and Saga had never been better, Rebekah was done kicking up a storm, Elijah was fitting in, Kol was running rampant and Finn remained daggered by Nik.
Nik was trying to find a way to unlock his werewolf side, he had sent out people he had turned to complete his tasks.
Nik was having a party to celebrate his birthday and to say he was thrilled Trevor
had returned with a 'gift' was an understatement. Saga was getting ready while Niklaus had gone downstairs to entertain their guests.
While she was adjusting her hair, Saga heard the door close and heard no heartbeat so assumed Nik had come to check on her.
"I'll only be a second Nik."
"Hello sister."
"Oh, Kol." Saga jumped, "I didn't think you'd be here."
"I'm sorry."
"For what?-" She said as she turned to face him.
Saga was cut off by the searing pain she had felt once before, gasping at the feeling her eyes water as she stared into the face of her brother in law. Feeling herself be lowered down onto the floor she grasped Kol's shirt.
"Why?"
"It's nothing personal my dear, I promise." Kol said moving her hair out of her face as she took one last look before she was desiccated.
Pulling out some parchment he had written a note to Nik on, Kol placed this on the bed before hoisting Saga up and leaving through the window.

Nik had assumed Saga was downstairs all night and had just failed to find him, so when he went back to their bedroom and saw a note on the bed he was confused.
'We never did see eye to eye brother, but we did agree on the kind nature of your wife. I won't let you ruin her Nik.
- Kol.'

Nik had turned their bedroom upside down trying to find anything, any clue to where Kol had taken her. Going into his study he undid the drawer where he kept the daggers that Alexander had used on the family. Nik's hands twitched in anger as he saw one missing.
"Elijah!" Nik bellowed, storming through the house like a wildfire.
"Niklaus? What on Earth is wrong now?"
"Kol. He has taken Saga, he daggered her and has taken her."