fifteen

Upon getting back with her love, Saga was unable to contain her happiness

Upon getting back with her love, Saga was unable to contain her happiness. Nik had been by Saga's side since she was awoken by her husband, the two giddy to finally be back together again after Kol had separated them. it was a sunny day when the two were runny around in a meadow, Saga's blond hair shimmering in the light while Niklaus' feet bounded after her. The two were able to be happy again after coming back to the land now named America.

The family had been settled in America in the 1800s, them being able to settle was a blessing in Saga's eyes. They had managed to travel and keep from being noticed. They were now living in the governor of New Orleans' house. They had managed to keep hidden through bribing him with gold that they had acquired over the last 800 years of living. The governor's house was lavish in all regards, the chandeliers glistened and danced in the light while the people were dressed in expensive clothing. The dresses made of the finest materials they could afford and the hair pinned back accordingly. Elijah, Klaus, Saga, and Rebekah were happy.

They had finally found some peace after all of their years of sorrow. Elijah was currently kissing a beautiful girl, named Celeste, making her laugh softly while Rebekah was downstairs with the governor's son. Saga was off re-doing her hair after her and Niklaus had a particularly rough time in their bedroom while Nik had gone to feed, promising to save her some. Niklaus was currently feeding off of a woman's wrist when Elijah addressed him.

"Niklaus there is no hope for you is there."

The comment only made him drink more as he stared at his brother seemingly angry that he decided to comment on his behaviour. Rebekah then appeared with her lover, Emil.

"Are we interrupting?"

"Yes." Niklaus replied.

"No." Elijah said at the same time.

"Dearest Elijah, you've only ever wished happiness for me. Emil and I are in love, please let me turn him."

Niklaus began to laugh at his sister while Elijah chose to take a softer approach with his younger sister, "Rebekah, the governor has graciously agreed to hide a lot of our ... indiscretions. It would not do to turn his one and only son into one of us."

"Please for me." Rebekah pleaded with her kinder brother.

"It's not gonna happen, sister. If we turned every man you dropped your knickers for then human beings would cease to exist and we'd have no bloody food." Nik said standing up and moving closer to the couple.

"How dare you sir, you would do well t-" Emil's rant at Klaus was cut short as Nik grabbed his throat, his siblings calling after him as he backed the governor's son into the landing and threw him over the bannister. Rebekah wept as Elijah held here back, Niklaus patted Elijah's shoulder as his wife rounded the corner.

"What have you done Niklaus?"

"He disrespected me love, what was I to do?"

"I will deal with you later; I need to go and comfort your sister seeing as you've killed another one of her lovers."

"I do hope your punishment is fitting my love." Niklaus joked, grabbing his wife's behind while raising his brow in a suggestive manner.

"do behave Nik, you already didn't save me any of the food."

"I got hungry." He smiled, pressing a soft kiss to her lips as she lifted the bottom of her dress to reach Rebekah quickly.