eight

warning smut at the end of this :)))

The family changed into the expensive clothes of the people they had killed, Nik looking greedily at his wife, set on the road towards the large manor of the Count de Martel, where they were to blend in and have a pretend life even if it was only a short while before Mikael sought them out.
Walking into the warmly light, and grandly designed great hall. The family immediately felt out of place and awkward amongst those who had grown up in the life of the ruling class. Saga looking at the intricate designs of the wall in awe, gripping Nik's hand tightly within her own. The music danced upon their ears and the seemingly redundant roof a familiar longing.
"There. You see the Count de Martel, you address him as Your Grace. All other nobles as M'Lord... and when you speak to the count, you should speak of hunting. He loves his hawks and his hounds." Tristan, the servant who they had met, looked at the two women with a grimace. "...and, um, bow deep Lady Rebekah and Lady Saga, he also relishes a healthy cleavage." Saga pulling Nik back as he growled slightly and went to attack Lucien.
"For God's sake, all of you stop looking up!" Lucien shouted in a low tone, as he sighed and moved a piece of Kol's hair.
"Touch me again and I'll tear your arm straight off." Kol said leaning forward as the family moved forward.
"Behave Kol or I will bury you in the ground to rot." Finn said from in front of Saga, who slapped Kol's arm.
Saga had been moved forward in the family's placement and was stood next to Rebekah.
"This isn't going to work, is it?" Rebekah muttered linking her arm through Saga's.
"Just speak as we practised and know that you look lovely m'lady, both of you." Lucien said.
"Are you worried brother?" Nik whispered to Elijah from behind Saga and Rebekah.
"We're placing our lives in the hands of a stranger Niklaus."
Lucien moved forward and bowed as Rebekah nervously gripped Saga's arm.
"Lucien, you were sent to fetch the Count de Guise." The Count said to his servant.
"Indisposed, Your Grace. Gout. May I present his children. The Lords Finn, Niklaus, Elijah and Kol. Also, the lovely Lady Rebekah and Lord Niklaus' wife Lady Saga."
"Your father never mentioned you to me in all our dealings." The count said standing from his throne.
The family looked at one another unsure of how to respond, all eyes eventually settled on Elijah who often took the leadership role.
"Yes, Your Grace, do forgive us." Elijah finally said, "Father was forever distant with his travels and uh we were largely raised by servants." Nik had began to hold Saga's waist in case things went south as he didn't want them to be separated, "However, I do know that father would consider it a glorious honour that we should be introduced to society by your noble hand, Your Grace." Elijah said, bowing for the Count.
Nik stepping forward, "Your Grace, I look forward to hearing tales of your hunting escapades. May I present our sister and my wife." Rebekah and Saga moved forward and bowed deep like Lucien had instructed so the count can, simply put, ogle them.

Walking with his arm tightly around Saga, Nik moved to the side of Lucien who was stood by a pillar.
"You've proven to be an immense help." Niklaus said to the young man.
"Oh," Lucien muttered, "Of course M'Lord."
"Though I must say, you don't seem at all disturbed about leading us into your masters home." Niklaus said.
"My master is a cruel drunkard who torments his minions for sport, beggars who seek succour, vassals who cannot pay a debt, like my own father."
"Ah." Niklaus murmured under his breath, understanding why Lucien was willing to lead monsters into the kingdom.
"All these gentlefolk behind their silks and their jewels. They are slavers and killers. Whatever evil you are, you walk amongst greater evil still. What do I care if you kill the lot of them."
Many people turned to look at the doors as two people walked through.
"Who are they?" Saga asked.
"They're the Count's children, the Lord Tristan and his sister the Lady Aurora."
"She is a darling little thing isn't she Nik?" Saga said, seeing her husband looking at the two.
"Not my type love." Nik said in her ear pulling her closer.
"Yes, as her brother is wicked. Might I suggest that you avoid them completely."
"Would she really be such a threat?" Kol chimed in from behind the three, "Even to beings like ourselves?"
"The Lady Aurora doesn't beed teeth to tear a man's soul out. One need only stare in her eyes and be lost." Lucien muttered eyes not leaving Aurora.

warning smut that is very detailed

Niklaus and Saga had been shown to their room, the bed that Saga currently laid on was divine.
"Niklaus, my love, come here." Saga said as Niklaus was in their en suite.
"Yes, my dearest Saga?" Niklaus said moving towards the edge of the bed, grasping Saga's ankles and removing her shoes.
"I need my husband." Saga blushed.
"What for my love?" Niklaus smirked, wanting to hear her say it and blush more til the redness of her cheeks could get no more cherry coloured.
"You know what, you oaf!" Saga giggled, leaning forward grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.
Their lips colliding in a passionate kiss, Saga's soft lips felt like heaven for Nik. Their vampirism made their experience much more pleasurable.
Removing the dress and undergarments Saga was wearing, Nik was left looking at his nude wife in awe.
"My beautiful wife, all for me." Nik said through kisses, moving the kisses down her neck towards her stomach, and to her thighs which he spread with strong hands.
"Nik. Please. It's been too long, I need you."
"Patience Lady Saga." Nik said looking up from his place between his wife's legs.
Moving forward, he captured her clit in his mouth sucking gently causing Saga to moan in pleasure.
"Nik." She squealed as he licked a stripe up her vagina.
"Tell me how much you love me." Nik said, moving to insert his tongue into her vagina as he groaned at the taste of her and the lewd noises her body was making.
"I love you so much Nik, oh. Nik, I love your mouth. Please. You're the one I love Nik, my husband for eternity."
"You taste heavenly my love. Have you missed your husband?"
"Yes, Niklaus please." She begged, pulling his clothes and undergarments off of him in a rushed manner.
Grasping at his phallus, she slowly stroked up and down as his mouth opened in pleasure.
"Did you miss me?" Saga whispered against his lips, as his head tipped back at his wife stroking him.
"Yes, dear Gods. You teasing me constantly, looking heavenly as you feed from people. It would be hard not to."
Pushing his wife onto the soft sheets of the bed, leaning over her, he brought his hand to her entrance and pushed a finger into her moving it back and forth before adding a second, trying to stretch her tight warmth.
"You're always to tight for me my dear."
"Always for you." She moaned at him before grasping his shoulders pulling him close to her signalling she was ready.
Nik pushed into Saga swiftly, filling her to the brim.
"Nik." She gasped at the feeling.
"Fuck." Nik muttered placing his hand onto the sheets beside Saga's head.
Delivering hard and slow thrusts, Nik buried his head into Saga's neck. Feeling Nik's fangs scrape the side of her neck, Saga's fangs quickly protruded and pierced Nik's neck as his pierced her own neck. The euphoric feelings of drinking each others blood along with Nik's harsh thrusts were becoming overwhelming.
"Nik, I'm nearly there." She gasped pulling away from his neck.
"Wait for me." He muttered as he motioned for her to feed on him again, the intimacy of blood sharing was what Nik craved with his wife.
Saga soon released with Nik following, both of them kissing as they climaxed.

Wrapped up in the sheets that were slightly torn by the couples' grips and had blood spilled on it, they relaxed in each others embrace and away from the looming threat of Mikael.