(𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕) 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞.

I pulled into the apartment complex's parking area and got out of my car.

I need a beer.

As I made my way inside of my apartment, I noticed another car parked in the parking lot. It looked kind of familiar, but I couldn't place where I had seen it before.

I brushed away the thought and opened my door. I had to admit it, my place was a mess.

After grabbing a beer from my fridge, I went to sit down and maybe watch a movie. It was an exhausting day... no thanks to that girl.

My blood began to boil, just thinking about what a nuisance she was.

First, she embarrassed me in front of my students, and myself.

Then, she didn't even thank me for saving her from that hobo!

THEN, she insulted me, YET AGAIN.

AND she's just as good at Cobra Kai as Miguel!

And she just started too. Must've had some serious training...

It wasn't like I could just kick her out of my dojo, either. That would be far too humiliating, and that meant that she would win. And Cobra Kai's NEVER accept defeat. There was no chance in hell I'd give up to a girl.

UGH. Why am I still thinking about some teenage brat now anyway? I'll worry about it tommorow. I decided.

However, stopping myself from thinking about her was harder than I thought. I'd never dealt with such a child that would talk back to me like she did. It was infuriating. Like a freaking Larusso.

Ugh.

It was then that I decided to make her time miserable at Cobra Kai. She had to learn her lesson somehow. Who knows, maybe it'll help her when she's older.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*a few hours later*

I laid on my couch, trying to fall asleep. I had a big day ahead of me tommorow at the dojo. I had gotten a lot more students yesterday, and training those losers would be no easy task.

What if that girl's there again. No doubt she will be, with my luck.

I paused for a moment.

What was her name again... Emma?

I pondered for a minute before confirming my guess.

Yeah, it was Emma.

I shifted on the couch to lay on my back and stare up at the ceiling. The soft glow from the TV was dimly illuminating my living room, if that's what you would call it. It was freaking small.

Well, get ready, Emma. I think it's time I taught you a lesson of my own.