Mercy

*Emma's POV*

A clanging sound woke me up that that morning. A pan falling, maybe?

I sighed. My head was killing me. I flipped over, Burrowing my face in the pillow under me in hopes to block out the noise. I breathed in the scent of my pillow.

Except it wasn't my pillow.

What the hell...?

It smelled oddly familiar. I opened my eyes and quickly sat up. My eyes adjusted to the light streaming in from the window on the wall left to me.

Who's room is this?!

I frantically looked around, looking for the closest object I could use as a weapon on whatever creep owned this place.

Hungover or not, I was about to whoop me some ass.

I spotted a lamp on the end table next to the bed on the opposite side. I lifted the black comforter I was covered with off of me, confirming to myself that I still had my clothes on from last night. I stretched across the bed and snatched up the lamp, unplugging it in the process. I clamped my sweaty palms around it and brought it close to me.

What happened last night? We went to the party... and then it's just blank?

I took a deep breath before tentatively getting up from the bed, gently pressing my feet to the floor. I took a few steps to the doorway of the room. The closer I got, the more I smelled... eggs?

Out of curiosity, I stepped out of the room and walked down a short hallway, still gripping onto the lamp in my hand. I was in an apartment. I could tell that much. I turned my eyes to the kitchen of the apartment and oh my fucking god.

I froze and I thought for a moment my eyes were going to pop out of my head.

Because standing there, making eggs infront of a stove in the small kitchen, was Johnny Friggin' Lawrence.

I couldn't even summon any words to say. For just about the first time in my life, I was speechless.

He was humming a song to himself when he turned around to grab something. He stopped when he saw me standing in the entrance to the large room that contained both his living room and kitchen.

He gave me an odd look.

"The hell you got my lamp for?"

A pause.

"I BEG YOUR PARDON?!" I yelled.

Johnny looked taken aback.

The AUDACITY of this man.

"Hey, let's calm dow-"

"CALM DOWN?! I AM IN YOUR APARTMENT! WHY AM I IN YOUR APARTMENT?! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER TELL ME BEFORE I SHOVE THIS LAMP SO FAR UP YOUR A-"

"HEY! It's ok. I can explain. Over breakfast." Johnny said, trying to calm me down.

He gestured a hand to the eggs sizzling on the frying pan. I eyed him skeptically but walked over to his table anyway, sitting down in a chair while glaring at the man.

-time skip brought to you by me being too lazy to write the whole conversation-

"So you're telling me... that Aisha brought me here while I was drunk, left me here with you, I called you wrinkly, and then fell asleep in your bed while you slept on the couch?" I asked, stunned by the information I had just been given.

Johnny nodded, taking the last bite of his eggs that were disgustingly covered in ketchup.

"Yep." He said without looking up at me.