𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨)

I made my way into the dojo. I had come in a little later than yesterday to prevent another situation in which it was just me and Sensei Lawrence in the room.

Jesus, that was annoying.

I looked around, noticing how there were now less students than yesterday. I assumed they mostly likely quit due to Sensei insensitivity.
That man had no filter.

After I placed my bag and shoes in their spot against the wall, Sensei walked into the room.

"Ok everybody, fall in." He ordered in a neutral tone.

The class got into the appropriate rows, which differed vastly from yesterday, when they didn't even know what "fall in" meant.

I laughed inwardly, remembering the frustration on Sensei's faces they all had filed onto a single long line.

Sensei looked around, noticing less students filling his dojo as well.

"...Where is everyone?... Crater face? Nose ring? ...Slingshot?" He asked, sounding a bit confused and

"They quit, Sensei." Miguel answered.

"Are you serious?" Sensei asked.

He looked around the roomagain, and  swear I could've seen a glimmer of hope in his eyes, searching the students faces.

And once his eyes fell on me, that "glimmer of hope" disappeared instantly.

Ha! He was looking to see if I quit! Not a chance.

"Nope. I'm still here Sensei." I stated smugly with a grin.

Sensei rolled his eyes at me, obviously disappointed that I didn't quit.

"Well, since you seem so energetic this morning... how about you go clean the toilet?"

My smug grin dropped in an instant.

Are you kidding me? This is ridiculous.

Despite my furious thoughts. I plastered a fake smile onto my face and replied through clenched teeth, attempting to sound optimistic.

I couldn't handle the idea of this man thinking he won.

"Sure thing, Sensei." I chimed as I made my way to the toilet

"Bucket's in there already." He called out as I stepped into the bathroom, the heavy door closing behind me. As if he had already planned to assign me the disgusting chore. I heard giggles from a few students in the class, causing my irritation to grow.

I didn't need to look at him to know Sensei Lawrence was grinning from ear to ear.

I grimaced at the sight of the toilet.

It had hair on it. Like, a lot of it.

As I started to clean, I began to think about how vaguely odd it was, to only know a man for about three days and already have a mutual dislike of one another.

It only took me about three minutes to clean the toilet, considering I did a half-ass job on purpose. But even half-assing it was enough to make me nauseous.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, bucket in hand,  I saw the kid Sensei referred to as "Lip" speed walk past me, leaving the dojo.

I could already guess the reason for it, too.

What did that jerk do? I thought.

I looked back to the training room, where he came from.
Sensei's eyes trailed after him. His eyes locked with mine for a moment as he did, and I sent him a glare before setting the bucket on the floor and following the boy who had just stormed out, hoping to comfort him.