•Answers: Dougie's (my) P.O.V•

As we walked out of the chip shop holding our chip cones I realised that I couldn't actually eat my chips, Because I was carrying my bass case in one hand, And the chip cone in the other. 'Aww man' I said and stopped to look down at my situation. Eleanor turned around and realised what my problem was. "Awww doug" she said sympathetically and leaned her head. "How about we eat at the park then?". 'Sure!' I agreed with no hesitation, I was thinking to myself that was sure that my mum would have been wondering where I was by now, Because she's so over-protective. But the more time I spent with Eleanor was the more happy and excited I was, so I couldn't care less at that present moment.

We entered the park and sat down on a nearby bench opposite each other. I placed down my bass case safely next to me on the bench so that the other hand was finally free for me to start eating. 'Ahh yes' I said and smiled. "See Doug! Good idea wasn't it?" She said winking and stuffed a chip in her mouth.

After about a 2 minute awkward silence as we ate our chips I finally spoke out. 'So...ermm..Eleanor...I would like to ask you why you...um..why you..'-"Why I kissed you?" She cut in. "Oh I'm so sorry if you didn't want me to!" She said guiltily as her glistening grey eyes widened. 'No! No it was fine!..I guess...It was just that..I had never kissed a girl before..and I barely know anything about you..so it kind of came as a shock to me..'. "Aww well I'm sorry that I moved way too fast onto you Dougie, And I totally understand why you were shocked. We barely know eachother at all...Just class that as a silly little fling then..And we could forget about it get to know each other more if you want to!" She replied. "Sure! I would love to!" I agreed instantly. Pieces of chip were flying out my gob I'm sure. I also knew that I would obviously not be able to forget about the kiss. "Here's my number!" she said and handed me a piece of paper with her number on it. "Call me! Or text me! I would love to get to know you better!" She said giving me a seductive look, I started to feel myself getting a stiff one which was embarrassing. 'Thanks.' I replied and took the piece of paper off of her. 'I will when I can, I've really got to go though' I said getting up and putting my empty chip cone in the bin. 'I will text you tonight?' I asked her. "Sure that's fine by me!" She said as she winked at me. "I've got to go myself! Haha!..I'll see ya later Dougster!" She said giving me one last wink and scurrying off. "Bye!" I replied. I picked up my bass case and headed home, with a massive grin on my face.