•The first 'encounter': Dougie's (my) P.O.V•

•Warning: Saucy scenes•

The next day I felt so much better now that I had breakfast and enough sleep. I was in the studio with the boys all morning, Rehearsing and going over the chords one more time before the director came for us to try filming the video again in the afternoon. "You feeling better mate?" Danny asked me as Tom nodded along, Harry came over and cuddled me and didn't let go for ages, "I'm glad your okay now Doug" He wispered. 'Yeah I'm okay now thanks guys' I said with a vague smile.

When we were shooting the 'Five colours' video again, It was so much better. My chords were on point and I sang my backing vocals well, I felt so happy with myself now. After we finally finished shooting for the video, the camera crew all clapped and cheered, "well done guys!" Tom said to all of us and gave us each a fist bump.

The director ran up to us looking very happy, That instantly made me happy. "Well done boys! Now we can start editing the video together and then they single can be released!" My mouth dropped open and I couldn't stop smiling, I was so overwhelmed at the fact that we were releasing a music video for the world to see! "The public are gonna love you boys! And hopefully the video will be in the charts in no time!" He went on, Fletch grinning beside him. We all looked at each other and then shared a big celebratory group hug. After we did I turned around to see Eleanor peeping in once again, smiling and winking at me, That made me blush so badly.

Later on we were all back chilling in the studio. "So guys" Harry said fiddling with his drumsticks, "because of our band building, Fletch has said we can organise something big to celebrate our success! what are we gonna do?" He asked us all. Danny shot up out of his seat and raised is hand, "We can go and hire to have XtremeSkate park all to ourselves for a day! How awesome will that be!? Have you seen the slopes there!?" He yelled with his face lighting up. "Danny!" Tom cut in, "that's not a way of celebrating our success! We can do that any day!". "True." Danny said and sat back down. I was just sitting there waiting to hear what decision they were gonna make, I couldn't really care less as long as It's a good way to celebrate.

"Oh my God guys I know I know I know!" Harry yelled over us banging his drumsticks together to get our full attention. "We can throw a massive party in the Starlight suite hotel! That hotel is amazing! Trust me! And it has bedrooms too!" he said giving a hint hint cheeky smile. 'YEAH!' We all said at the same time. How awesome was this gonna be!? A big party at a hotel with lots of people being invited!? Wow. I had never done this before in my life. I was so excited.

At the end of the day I was in the downstairs toilet by the college cellar. We were not aloud to enter the cellar, or we would get in serious trouble. Nobody really went to that toilet down there because it's not the best toilet, So It's always quiet. I didn't care anyway, I was just tending my spikes and adding a little more jell.

As I started to silently walk back upstairs to the boys who were waiting for me, I heard someone wisper my name. "Dougie...Dougie!" I turned around to see Eleanor peeping round the corner outside the toilet. I jumped. 'W-What are you doing here?' I wispered looking around too see if there was anyone else around. "Well...I came to treat you" she said giving me a seductive look. I raised my eyebrow and put my backopack down. 'What?' I asked her, I was kind of puzzled. She took off her bag, started walking up to be slowly and started pushing me down into the cellar. "Eleanor? I said giving her a unsure sort of smile. I really liked her, but I was confused of what she was doing, she wouldn't tell me.

As we got down and down and down into the cellar it got darker. When we got to the bottom and she slammed me onto the wall. I took a shocking gasp and my eyes widened staring at her. We started at each other for a while in silence, to break the weird silence I nervously muttered 'E-Eleanor? What are you doing? What are we doing down here? we can't be down here were not aloud!' "Shh!" She cut in and put her finger over my mouth.

She grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me. I was kissing her back, But I was still in complete shock, I had never kised a girl before and I was really nervous, so I started to get sweaty. She pulled away from my lips for a second, I took a big lungfull of breath, I was speechless. She then went back at it and kissed me again, Then, it started to get more heated. She bit my lip and kissed my neck, her hands started running down towards my pants, and into my trousers. I was getting really nervous of where they were going. But, just before it got further, There was a call of Eleanors name. It was her friends looking for her. She took her hand out of my trousers and pulled away. We were both breathing like we had ran a marathon. "I've really got to go, I'll see you later Doug" she said, gave me one more kiss and ran up out of the cellar and left, leaving me speachless and breathless down in the cellar.