•Time to take it easy: Dougie's (my) P.O.V•

The next day I woke up an hour earlier so I could get scrubbed up well for the video shoot. I made sure I spiked my hair really well, That I put on extra cologne, That I wore lots of my favourite bands around my wrist, And that I had my favourite trainers on, But to be honest I felt tired as fuck, I felt a bit sick too.

I skipped breakfast, again. I promised myself that I would go to the canteen to get myself a sandwich, So I had to get to college right on time to get one before the big shoot, Especially at the fact that I had to carry my heavy bass all the way there on the bus, That would take up time. Not long after I left Tom called to make sure I was on my way, So did Fletch, He told me that the shooting starts at 9 but by the time I caught the bus it was 8:50! I knew I wouldn't have time to go to the canteen now.

When I got to college I was 5 minutes late, But I didn't miss anything. When I entered the performance room, The walls all around and the stage were colorful to match our song, and the boy's were already starting to prepare their instruments ready to play and start shooting the video. "Dougieee!" They all shouted as I entered the room and Harry jumped straight down off his drums to give me a hug.

I got prepared and got up onto the stage with the others, I felt so sick, And I was disappointed that I didn't eat. I wrapped my bass around me and got ready to play with the boys straight away. The music started and he director shouted out 'NOW' and I knew that was our que to start performing.

As Danny started singing 'she's got a lip ring and five colours in her hair' I started to get so nervous, I had a backing part in a bit and I didn't want to blow it. When it came up to my backing parts 'name and came' I completely lost it. Half way through my 'came' backing vocal I lost my breath, So I gasped. The director then shouted 'CUT' and complained about my vocal. We had to start again, I felt so terrible about it, But I just didn't feel good at all.

We started again. And I felt so faint. It was coming to my part again and I felt horrible, If I blew it again then I would be in trouble. I looked over to the door as I was playing, and out of all people, I saw ELEANOR. She was peaking in and smiling at me. That made me 100 times more terrified, So I started shaking.

My backing part came up and I tried to open my mouth to sing it but it couldn't come out, So I left Danny hanging, He gave me a look like 'what are you doing?' and carried on. I felt so ashamed. My eyes were rolling from the band, To my bass, To the director, To Eleanor and the preassure started to really kick in. I stumbled a bit and started to go dizzy, The whole room was spinning and I felt like I was going to throw up. Danny stopped playing while the rest carried on, And because of that the director started to get annoyed and shout at him, But he ignored him and said to me "Dougie? Are you alright mate?" And in that moment everything went black and I felt myself bang onto the floor.