•Aided: Dougie's (my) P.O.V•

Next thing I heard a muffled call of my name in my head, "Dougie, Dougie can you hear me"..Then I opened my eyes and heard it for real. "Dougie! Can you hear me?" everyone was standing over me and first aid was knealing next to me holding a oxygen mask over my face. It took me a while to realise what was actually happening. Everyone was staring at me and Harry shouted "he's awake!" so everyone leaned in. He ran up closer to me and kneeled down smiling.

The first aid lifted me up slowly and sat me on a chair. She said in a calming voice "Dougie, we've called your mum to pick you up because you cannot make it home on your own, You passed out and everyone thinks it's best for you to go home, eat and rest." I said 'okay' in a weak voice and took a deep breath, I couldn't believe what actually happened, and that I let the manager and director down once again because now we would have to put the music video on hold for now.

When my mum was driving me home I felt like crap. "Dougie Lee Poynter what did I tell you about eating before you go to college! and at any time even!!?" I could tell that she was so angry at me. "Now look what you got yourself into! Do you know how terrified I was when I got the phonecall that you had fainted!? Something terrible could of happened to you Dougie! Do you know that!?"

'I'm sorry mum' I said. Because I was sorry, what was I thinking? Skipping breakfasts and dinners, I guess I just didn't have time, but now it was time for me to make time.

When I got home my mum cooked me a filling dinner, and gave me a vitamin. "You need to recover, you do not leave this house again without at least eating something do you hear me?". 'Yes mum' I said and went straight up to bed.

I got a text from the McFly boys checking up on me to see if I was alright, I replied to all of them just before my mum came into my room. She came and sat on my bed and stroked my head. "Doug, you may be 16 but your still my little boy, and all I want is for you to be happy and healthy, you aren't going to succeed in this band of your dreams if your not motivated for it." 'I understand' I said and my eyes started closing, I was so tried. "Good, make sure you have a decent breakfast tomorrow, I love you" she wispered and kissed me on the forehead. 'I love you too' I replied and closed my eyes to finally sleep.