•Speechless: Dougie's (my) P.O.V•

I stood there. With my eyes wide open and my chest moving up and down. Still in misbelief of what had just happened. I gently rested my finger on my lips where she had kissed, and then ran my fingers through my hair.

I slowly creeped upstairs and picked up my backpack from where it was left next to the toilets, it was all silent. I looked around at the creepy atmosphere before running back upstairs to where everybody would be. When I got there the last couple of students were leaving. I completely forgot that the McFly boys would have been waiting for me, the encounter just overtook me I guess. I ran out of the college doors to find that they were gone, I felt a bit let down, but I guess that that was my fault. Or maybe Eleanor's fault.

This was just totally unexpected. I couldn't believe that she had kissed me. We only just met. I barely knew her. She barely knew me. I didn't even know anything about her yet. Why did I let her kiss me? Does she like me? My mind was everywhere. I felt like a idiot. And I was just so overwhelmed because I had never kissed a girl, or done anything with a girl, this was all so weird to me, also because I was unbelieveably shy.

I put my backpack on my back and left the college gate. Alone. And overthinking.