|| 22|| ✎ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴇɢɢ ✎

ᴬᵁ⁽ˢ⁾ Catsuki Bakupaws + Ejirou Puppishima

ˢᵘᵐᵐ: Bakugou and Kirishima were hit by a quirk which turns them into a domesticated animal of which would suit their personalities. 

ˢʰⁱᵖ⁽ˢ⁾ Slight KiriBaku

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: too cute for human minds to process, beware.

( Author Note ): Now you cannot legally sue me because I warned you- ALSO- they are actual animals, not hybrids.

Short

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The two squads watched anxiously as Kaminari slowly lowered the egg in front of Katsuki. The blonde didn't notice it at first, but his attention was quickly drawn to that area when Kaminair snapped his fingers.

He stared at the egg intensely and everyone's on edge when he slowly reached his front paw out and...

..gently tapped the egg.

Everyone watched in shock as he slowly sat up and gently picked the egg up in his mouth. They were all still struck by awe as he walked over to Ejirou, and tenderly placed the little egg on his furry back. Katsuki sat back on his haunches in amusement as the dog totally stille himself, his tail abruptly stopping it's wagging motion, and his ears pointing straight up, in an effort to not let the egg fall.

The pup stayed like that for an hour and forty-six minutes before he seemed to have forgotten and rolled over, crushing the egg.

Ejirou followed Katsuki around the dorms, his ears dropping, his head hanging, and his tail between his legs. The cat had, at first, been amused by this pitiful canine behavior, but since he's such a softy for his big red pup, he eventually came and laid on him.

Although EJirou was still upset and angry at himself, he enjoyed this obvious attempt at comforting him. He nosed at Katsuki until he was able to curl up around the blonde, who, being the feline he was, simply snuggled into the warmth.

Everyone awed at this interaction, well, everyone besides Kaminari. Who was cleaning egg out of the carpet.