|| 06 || pretty girl

Monoma was walking through class 2A dorms, totally not snooping what noooo......
.......
Okay- maybe he was! But for good reasons...

Err.....

Okay maybe not that either but oh well, he's Monoma doing Monoma shit okay? Anyways, he has been having strange feelings for the Pomeranian with rabies and he doesn't like it, soooo what better than to humiliate 2A's strongest to forget it?!

Monoma walked quietly, he hadn't needed to sneak in, the two classes were hanging out in the common room. Easy peasy. Without realizing it, he was standing in front of the Blonde's dorm room, he stared at the door, contemplating if this was actually a good idea or not. 'Mmmm... fuck it!' And that was his last rational thought before shoving the door open, he was met with a surprising sight.

Katsuki Bakugou was standing in front of the mirror in his room, in the girls uniform, smoothing the ruffles. He turned in pure shock and stared at Monoma in what seemed to be pure terror. Monoma couldn't control his words, and he wish he would've just shut his god damn trap- "oh so the one and only Katsuki Bakugou likes dressing up? Who would've known he was a little baby~" he hissed.

His face looked smug but he was honestly horrified in himself at this point, he just didn't know what else to do!

Monoma blinked a bit shocked, coming back to reality at the sound of sniffing. He stared with wide eyes at Bakugou, who was crying and shaking, "p-please do-n't te-tell-!" Before the blonde could finish he slid down to the floor and curled up in a ball. The blue eyed boy's breath caught in his throat- he had done that? N-no- I didn't want this!....what did I want...? No I have to make this right.

He slammed the door and rushed forwards, pulling the blonde into his chest, "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm so sorry please don't cry."

"So," Monoma paused, unsure of his next words, he chose them carefully, "do you want to tell me.... What's going on?" He didn't know exactly how to word it, there was so many things that could be going on.

Bakugou played with the hem of their skirt, a bit distressed, but they gulped, deciding that it was now or never, "I-I wanna be a g-girl... and I know it's stupid... but.... I-I, I don't know.... I like I-it?" Monoma blinked, "okay then," he whispered. He still needed to do something though, he took a deep breath and looked at Bakugou once again.

He took this moment to appreciate how pretty she was, her figure, how the uniform complemented her figure. Her pretty eyes, shiny with tears. Her red nose, eyes, and cheeks standing out against her usually pale skin.

Monoma opened his mouth, then closed it again, trying to settle with the right words that wouldn't be offensive. "You're really pretty for a girl." He blurted out, blush overtaking his face, the blonde turned her own shade of red, "I-I am...?" The blue eyed male nodded, the two stared at each other with wide eyes.

Neito hummed happily as he braided his girlfriend's hair who was reading a book. "Hey babe?" "Hm?" He looked up and shifted so he could see her face. "Katsumi?" She looked up and smiled at him, "I love you." Neito's heart melted, he smiled "I love you too baby."